• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Om my way to lunch I filled up w diesel at Spring Branch HEB for 3.65 gal
    On my way back thru after lunch it was 3.89 gal

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
      Gas is up .20 and diesel .30 on the futures market, cost at the rack will be over $4.00 tomorrow for diesel.
      Drove to Waco from Temple on IH35 today and saw one truck stop along the way and gas was 3.49 and diesel was 4.09!

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        Yep inflation is a mother****er
        15gallons = $50.55
        Groceries
        I told my kids they get 3 squares a day.. not talking about meals.

Comment

Diesel up .39 on the market today at close, going to be over $4.00 at the rack tomorrow. So expect $4.25 and up at the pump. Diesel is up .13 tonight so far.

Comment

$80 to fill my diesel today on i35

He slured we wuz better off than a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Reasonable here, $3.08 on Monday. I was at mom and dad's last week and we could feel the explosion across the Mississippi River. Sure that adds to the issues around large swaths of the country. Thank God no one died.....this time![emoji120][ATTACH]1082470[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              That’s terrible, and thank goodness no one died

Comment

Glad I ordered a semi load of diesel to fill all my irrigation well tanks and Irrigation Laterals up 10 days ago, now need some rain so I won’t have to run any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mccolganm4 View Post
                  You guys will be glad your not over here in Scotland. Paid £1.60/ litre this morning. After some maths and chaging to $ thats $8/gallon! Id love to pay your fuel prices

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
                  **** Biden!

Comment

Reasonable here, $3.08 on Monday. I was at mom and dad's last week and we could feel the explosion across the Mississippi River. Sure that adds to the issues around large swaths of the country. Thank God no one died.....this time![emoji120][ATTACH]1082470[/ATTACH]

Reminds me of the chip factories catching fire further adding to chip shortages.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                      Yesterday @ our local Bucees it was $3.20. Didn't really need any, still had >1/2tank. Drove by there today and it was 3.10 so I filled up anyway. Wife was back by therej ust a little while ago and it was back @ $3.20/G. Glad I filled up this morning.
                      Yep, saved yourself about $1.30 lol

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Liberal party counts on the tax for fuel, yet they also push for EV. Some things just make no sense!
                        Or make perfect sense if your a liberal

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                          Liberal party counts on the tax for fuel, yet they also push for EV. Some things just make no sense!
                          They will add a “mileage tax” to EV to make up for lost income.

Comment

Shoooooo drive 2.5 hrs east of houston and check dem crazy coon asses out. About 2-3 weeks ago diesel was $4.04

Comment

Paid $3.90 for #2 fuel oil this morning......$97 total

Comment

And, we are about to cut production for about a month on our 593,000 BPD refinery in Tx City for repairs. Same company.

Comment

Working...
                                X