Gas prices in Texas are crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    I am looking at a couple of million barrels of gas and diesel outside my window right now. How much you need?
    All of it

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      +.40 cents last night at Race Trac near me. $3.89 for regular this morning

Yep, it jumped big last night. 3.99 a gallon now in north Dallas area.

Comment

Drill Baby Drill folks should be hella happy right now!!!!

Comment

I saw a sign yesterday at a new location. $8.88 gallon. I think they were just testing the sign or getting ready for prices next week.

Comment

$59.50 to fill up my Altima commuter car this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
              Drill Baby Drill folks should be hella happy right now!!!!
              Those who want to work already are.

Comment

Don't go through Jackson County on Hwy 59. Diesel is $4.89 a gallon, over a dollar more than unleaded..... And that was at the TA Truck Stop. We have not even began to see price increases on EVERYTHING....
                Suppliers will have to offset the cost of fuel to get the products there, so get ready to see everything go up Big Time.

I filled up my work truck this morning, Unleaded, $105.00.

Comment

I am not happy about the prices. Just glad my home is not under siege or fleeing for my life. Or wondering if I will have a home to go back to. I am sure the people of Ukraine would rather pay any price for gas than go through what they are right now.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    It's all part of their plan people, we think they're stupid but they're not. They want to make it hurt to burn fossil fuels and push you to electric, there's practically no demand for electric right now so it's difficult to push their agenda with almost no consumer support.
                    Go look at the electric car market before you say there is no demand. In just the last few years electric vehicles have grown to almost 10% of the global car market. This growth is coming from consumer demand not because of some government agenda. The electric F150 sold out before it went into production.

I get it being from Texas and driving my diesel F250 and not being able to relate to an electric vehicle, however the vehicle market is changing whether we like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                      Go look at the electric car market before you say there is no demand. In just the last few years electric vehicles have grown to almost 10% of the global car market. This growth is coming from consumer demand not because of some government agenda. The electric F150 sold out before it went into production.

I get it being from Texas and driving my diesel F250 and not being able to relate to an electric vehicle, however the vehicle market is changing whether we like it or not.
                      I understand your points, most people in heavy population places
                      Live in zones and work and shop in the zone they live in and electric makes sense, Texas we have 100’s of miles between cities and zones we frequent, example my father drives 10 miles zone to work and eat , sister in California has a zone and rarely leaves it .
                      Me this week traveled to big lake, San Angelo, San Antonio, sisterdale. And electric makes zero sense .
                      It’s basically understanding need perspective and inter structural issues

Comment

We have been fortunate so far. I am in town in Bloomfield this morning. Sinclair and BP at one end of town is $3.49. Casey's at the other end of town is $3.69. Of course it only takes one minute to get from one end of town to the other end.

Just across the state line in Missouri it was $3.37 a gallon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just give it time, once the new order is put in the price will change and rather quickly.

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          We have been fortunate so far. I am in town in Bloomfield this morning. Sinclair and BP at one end of town is $3.49. Casey's at the other end of town is $3.69. Of course it only takes one minute to get from one end of town to the other end.

Just across the state line in Missouri it was $3.37 a gallon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wholesale gas is selling at 3.60. That's before transportation, taxes, and profits....

Comment

Saw 5 dollars a gallon in Tyler.

Comment

I guess someone ran out of stickers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X