No announcement yet.

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got word that they are issuing 6 month gun permits. I had heard on here and from our landowner that it might be only 3 months this year.

Has anyone had success getting a truck permit for a F350 at Colombia recently??

Comment

Has anyone heard about season dates!?

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
        Just got word that they are issuing 6 month gun permits. I had heard on here and from our landowner that it might be only 3 months this year.

Fixing to call our outfitter, we wanted to check guns next weekend for the season and was told it was 3 month permits a few weeks back

Comment

Great news on the 6 month! Previously we were told they changed to 3 month by our outfitter and verified that through some other groups.

Comment

Comment

Got some good rain in n.l. last evening,looks like it rained all night.The pipeline should b nice and muddy.Its an adventure in itself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

4.3 for us last night and still raining

Comment

That’s awesome guys. It’s gonna look like the Amazon down there with everything greening up.

Comment

Over 5” in the last 48hrs (right at 4” last night). Been a wet 3 weeks, we’re gonna be weed eating soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 1/2 " - 4" in our country. May be hard to find a deer with all the green

Comment

We have received over 12 inches of rain in the past two weeks. Those bears are some feeder demolishing s o b 's.

Comment

Between 3“-4” just west of colombia. Finally!
                          All tanks are full.
                          Hasnt rained much sinceFebruary and all tanks were bone dry

Comment

Has this been confirmed, we’re still being told 90 days?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                              I dont have my permit yet so i guess its not confirmed. I was told they were issuing 6 month permits by our LO who is a pretty straight shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                                Contacted our outfitter after the post you replied to and he stated that the gun permit will be for 90 days and that any mention of 6 months was incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X