Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
    ANY body been down lately how are horns doing across mexico. plan on going down getting cameras out next weekend.
    We are headed down this sunday to put out cell cameras. Fingers crossed. First year on this place and also in this area. Based on last years pictures and dates they should be getting close to finishing out in the next 2-3 weeks. I will report back.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
      We are headed down this sunday to put out cell cameras. Fingers crossed. First year on this place and also in this area. Based on last years pictures and dates they should be getting close to finishing out in the next 2-3 weeks. I will report back.
      We've been running cell cams since June - I think they should finish out in 3-4 weeks myself. It's our first year on this place so I can't really speak to if horns are down this year or not, I have nothing to compare it to last year.

Comment

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

We’re starting off our second year at TLFcontest.com for anyone with Facebook come lurk around The Last Frontier- Contest!!! Hope everyone has a great season, and mostly a safe memorable year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have they posted Mexico season dates yet?

Comment

Been told gun permits are 3 months now instead of 6…. That’s going to cause longer check in and out lines and little room for error on getting them out

Comment

Im excited even though the drought kicked our butts. Looking for good times in Mex

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                Been told gun permits are 3 months now instead of 6…. That’s going to cause longer check in and out lines and little room for error on getting them out
                That's lovely

Comment

We got 8 cell cameras going SUnday and Monday. It was brutally hot. 2 window units didnt keep up....But still had a good time, ate some good food. All the lakes still had water in them and the deer are pounding the cottonseed. They still got some growing to do! Praying for rain.

Our landowner also told us about the 3 month gun permit. He said Angadi had a meeting scheduled trying to fight it but we will see.

Comment

Just get a predator/marano license and that will extend your time

Comment

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Originally posted by marlin man View Post
                      Just get a predator/marano license and that will extend your time

I’m pretty sure that won’t make the gun permit last longer. The gun permit always showed 6 months before. But was only valid for 6 months if you got the pig permit that is good for 1 year. If you only got the deer permit, you had to bring your guns out at the end of deer season. So they don’t extend the gun permit to match the animal permit.

Last edited by Jbguide; 08-10-2022, 07:13 PM.

Comment

When do y’all buy your licenses/tags?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          When do y’all buy your licenses/tags?

We usually start on it in September.

Comment

Is it NL or Tamps that usually opens early for bow season?

Comment

Tamaulipas senor,good luck it's usually pretty warm during

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. We are in NL so i guess it dosent matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X