• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a drop!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow that’s crazy! It’s going to be a hot and dry summer looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely didn’t get hardly anything out there. You see it was enough to settle the dust for a few hours only after it passed thru. Yesterday it was hot and dusty

Comment

Heck of a good free range Axis! Congrats!
          I see you do not get your forms confused between trad and compound.
          Nice going.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	39737D7A-9669-45F5-8FAA-6982BC6F5821.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	24681187

Name:	AE4896E5-D6D2-43BC-80B7-3B8DA5B7A53A.jpeg
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	24681188

Name:	0648809E-725B-4D69-97E1-CB7F2397C364.jpeg
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	24681189

Got a couple days off and dad wanted to go to the lease. We originally put 36” panels up (all we could find last trip. I knew better) where the lamco is. Goats cleared it and lived at it. So we pulled them. Installed 10 48”x16’ panels. And moved the 36” ones to an existing pen and just raised them to 48-50”. Surely to hell goats can’t jump that since they can’t jump perimeter ranch fence that’s 48”. I’ve never had an issue with goats and 42”+ panels. Time will tell. Needless to say not much wildlife activity due to goats. One great up and coming buck and does at one spot. Hoping this fixes the goat issue and deer start pouring in.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              [ATTACH]1084834[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1084835[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1084836[/ATTACH]

Got a couple days off and dad wanted to go to the lease. We originally put 36” panels up (all we could find last trip. I knew better) where the lamco is. Goats cleared it and lived at it. So we pulled them. Installed 10 48”x16’ panels. And moved the 36” ones to an existing pen and just raised them to 48-50”. Surely to hell goats can’t jump that since they can’t jump perimeter ranch fence that’s 48”. I’ve never had an issue with goats and 42”+ panels. Time will tell. Needless to say not much wildlife activity due to goats. One great up and coming buck and does at one spot. Hoping this fixes the goat issue and deer start pouring in.

Yeah this dang goats man someone finally caught them on our place. I’m glad we got rid of almost all of them. I’ll be other there next week see how things are doing. I’m going to be setting up my watering stations

Comment

Any rain totals? Looks like a decent storm blew through last night. I was smiling watching the radar cruise and seeing that storm cruise over the ranch.

Comment

Any rain totals? Looks like a decent storm blew through last night. I was smiling watching the radar cruise and seeing that storm cruise over the ranch.
                  Hope it rained there like it did here in Boerne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We got .06” at our place.

Someone posted this link on another thread a couple of years ago, it’s pretty on from what I’ve seen. Just scroll down to the map, and click where you’d like to see rainfall total.

Radar-estimated precipitation accumulation for the past 24 hours to 3 days. High resolution and interactive rainfall data on Google Maps.

Comment

Who’s going out tomorrow to smoke a thunder chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
                        Who’s going out tomorrow to smoke a thunder chicken?

Our hunt got postponed until next Friday- Monday
                        Up Cr 425 way we got .20 of rain our thunder chicken are hurting

Comment

Whats the count??? I know someone had to give a gobbler a dirt nap

Comment

Sonora / Sutton County 2022

Well, I don’t know if he qualifies as a gobbler, but he is a male turkey, so I guess the answer is yes. Had a bunch of jakes come in late opening morning. I really wanted to see if those Magnus Bullheads worked as advertised, so I went ahead and shot one. I am a satisfied customer!!!!!

The Bullhead nearly lopped his head clean off!

Then, in the afternoon I went back to the same blind. Had a bunch of pigs come in and was about to shoot one when 2 axis does came in. One of them got “right” before the pigs could run her off and I made a good shot. Axis is way better than pig!!!!

Good luck to everyone after the Thunder Chickens!!!!!

And keep praying for rain! I’ve gotten zero at my place and it’s getting bad!!!

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 04-03-2022, 09:49 PM.

Comment

You’re cleaning up out there! Good shootin!

Comment

You’re cleaning up out there! Good shootin!

This was at my friends place way out Bond Rd.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X