Helicopter Hog Hunt Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helicopter Hog Hunt Recommendation

Looking for a good helicopter hog hunt within a few hours of DFW for a small group. Done some internet research but was looking for some good first hand info lol or second hand. Thanks

Bump

Comment

We're a helicopter company specializing in helicopter hog hunting. We take pride in offering a world-class heli hunting adventure for large corporate groups and small groups of friends.

Call Emitt be is a good guy and runs a good operation. Tell him Scott from high hill ranch sent you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Second Porkchoppers! Hired them to fly us on our lease few years ago.

Comment

Talk to my buddy Andy at www.executiveoutdooradventures.com

Comment

It's a little farther but you can come down here, hunt with Ashcraft Aviation out of Matagorda and then go fishing. We do a bunch of those trips where they hunt hogs in the morning and then we go fish in the afternoon.

Comment

Good stuff. Thank you all I’ll add these to my list. Any others I should look into?

Comment

Another vote for Porkchoppers. Emmitt will show you a good time.

Comment

So an update: We went out with Pork Choppers last week and holy smokes was it awesome. Can't even put into words how much fun it was. Emmitt was great and can really fly that thing and Eric was great to work with getting everything set up. Can't remember the total numbers exact but think it was 60ish pigs and around 5 coyotes. Would highly highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great time! Would make a great gift to someone or yourself or an adventure to take clients on. Bucket List hunt x10. Will absolutely use them again in the future. Thank You all for the Great recommendations.

We're a helicopter company specializing in helicopter hog hunting. We take pride in offering a world-class heli hunting adventure for large corporate groups and small groups of friends.

Comment

Been x2 with them. They are based in Ennis. Great folks.

Comment

Working...
                    X