• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
    Any reports from LBJ?
    I’m fishing it Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LBJ has been good all of March and should be even better through April...

Comment

Walked Spring Creek (Cooke County) for a couple hours this morning. This creek has produced countless full stringers during the run.. not sure what's going on this year, but it's been tough.

Water has been super low, but that last front dropped several inches and flooded the creek. Now, it's back low again. Not sure if most of the sandies moved upstream during last uptick in water level or if they havent made it this far due to cooler water temps.

Scratched out 7 this morning in a couple hours. All males.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah. We all need rain.. Glad you got a meal!
        Lesto!!

Comment

Just got a report from Yegue creek north of Somerville. Doctor I know played hooky yesterday and caught 25 whites in two hours. Said trick was 1/8 or smaller jigs white and green. He said he walked north from the parking lot. Hope this helps someone to go catch some.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
            Just got a report from Yegue creek north of Somerville. Doctor I know played hooky yesterday and caught 25 whites in two hours. Said trick was 1/8 or smaller jigs white and green. He said he walked north from the parking lot. Hope this helps someone to go catch some.
            Theyre still up there? Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Theyre still up there? Crazy
              Yup, he showed me pics too.

Since you gave me good info, I just passing along the info to TBHer's.

Comment

Wow.. I would have thunk they were through and back into the lake.
                Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  Walked Spring Creek (Cooke County) for a couple hours this morning. This creek has produced countless full stringers during the run.. not sure what's going on this year, but it's been tough.

Water has been super low, but that last front dropped several inches and flooded the creek. Now, it's back low again. Not sure if most of the sandies moved upstream during last uptick in water level or if they havent made it this far due to cooler water temps.

Very nice stringer!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

Nice fish, congratulations.

Comment

Caught 11 on somerville today, 9 keepers on the south side of the lake, was super windy today and we really had to work to catch them.

Lots of boats out there, not many were locked in on a spot and catching them really well, just seemed like most boats were trolling around occasionally catching one or two.

Good day on the water nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                      X