Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good place for an Exotic bowhunt???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good place for an Exotic bowhunt???

I need a place for 6 guys to hunt exotics with bow only. We are looking to drop about $1000 per head and it must have a cabin or bunk house for sleeping and maybe some cooking setup so we could cook our own grub. I would also like a place that allows Whitetails during the whitetail season. Doesnt matter what part of Texas just a nice place with nice animals-a variety and plenty of game with a good reputation. If you can help me out please feel free to do so!
    Bitman

check out the Bar-E. they have all that you mentioned that you are looking for and the whitetail and exotic hunts are only $500 each. it's a bowhunting only ranch outside hondo.

there is a group of us heading out there this weekend. this'll be my third trip out there. it's a really nice place...and they treat you right...!

Comment

hope this helps. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Skeeter. looks like a nice place. keep em coming guys, I wanna see all the options
        bitman

Comment

The best 2 are posted! I am going to bar e the first weekend in Nov!!!!

Comment

If your looking for some thing in North Texas go with http://www.sweetwatercreekbowhunt.com/

Comment

no other placed huh guys?
              bitman

Comment

The page you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
                Jeff Young

Comment

Comment

I would go with the BarE or Nolton Creek for a package hunt.
                    Or with the Double L for a kill fee type hunt.

Comment

ne more out there fellas

Comment

Working...
                      X