Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one in my avatar, 34x34.5

Comment

This was a trailcam pic of mine. Deer is 55’ from the camera. Can’t get the other picture to load. Lots of good axis in this thread.

Comment

The first pic is three of the Axis we’ve killed over the past two seasons. The velvet buck was 35 1/2”. The two on the pedestal measured between 32”-33 1/2”. The last two pics are from my cell camera this morning. I’m hoping I can recover from shoulder surgery in time to hunt him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok hope this works. Left side is 37 3/4 right side curves back before going up and is 36. 34” wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Well, this one is kind of a little pip squeak at 25-26”, but I got him free range off my own property. Been waiting almost 5yrs since I moved here for it to happen. He does look really cool in full velvet like that!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I’m not blaming you a bit for shooting it. But he wasn’t grown out yet. He would have been a giant by the looks of it. Super cool buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
              Myself 36x35 I know a person in comfort that has a 41x42 and a 41x40
              I will send a deposit in the morning if one is available.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                I’m not blaming you a bit for shooting it. But he wasn’t grown out yet. He would have been a giant by the looks of it. Super cool buck!

I know that, but I’ve been waiting so long, and this is the first one I’ve gotten on my own place. I’ll let the next one like him walk.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  I know that, but I’ve been waiting so long, and this is the first one I’ve gotten on my own place. I’ll let the next one like him walk.

Bisch

I’m not knocking you at all brother! If I saw one on our Mason place I’d gun down a suckling axis fawn!
                  Last edited by trophy8; 02-16-2022, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                    Ok hope this works. Left side is 37 3/4 right side curves back before going up and is 36. 34” wide.

Dream buck right there! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                      That's a hoss right there. Love how his mass carries all the way out!
                      I've got a 36" shed just like that. Wish I coulda caught up with him.

Comment

Got a good deal on this one. Need to write it up in the rate the day lease section. 23” by 24” first axis for me… HF near Burleson. Grateful to get a deer this big.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Little over 34"
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X