04’ Kawasaki transMule 3010 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

04’ Kawasaki transMule 3010 help

I have a 3010 transmule that is in awesome condition , garage kept with only 480 original hours! I purchased this a year ago from two big ole boy brothers that just couldn’t seem to get their bellies between the seat and steering wheel anymore for some reason ! They also had a 100 pound cap heavy duty road feeder hanging on the front which didn’t help. So now to my point, my Struts have quit, drug-up, retired ! The machine is in excellent condition other than that . It is equipped with a steel top from ElCampo ,under armor , 50” light bar , after market tires and wheels and lifted, rhino lined floor board and bed .The struts are around $800 if I replace them myself ( which is definitely worth the investment especially right now ).so I’m wondering if anyone has been able to outsource some other struts to cut the costs. I haven’t found anything so far. May have to bite the bullet on this one.

get on a mule forum. lots of help can be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      get on a mule forum. lots of help can be found.
      Thanks

Comment

I'm pretty sure OEM is the only offering for struts. You can buy after market axles but not aftermarket struts.

Comment

first off the Trans started in 2005, There is a guy in Louisanna that sells parts. Mule man Kawasaki mule parts... those struts are $$$ last I checked $700 for the set. couple of great mule pages on facebook if you partake

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
            first off the Trans started in 2005, There is a guy in Louisanna that sells parts. Mule man Kawasaki mule parts... those struts are $$$ last I checked $700 for the set. couple of great mule pages on facebook if you partake
            You are correct- my home is a 2004 but my mule a 2005 lol! Thanks for the correction and the referral

Comment

Working...
            X