2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    I wouldn’t give 2 ****s if Texas cancelled a Tuesday game against Prairie View. Ease up there Smart.

I would not condone any employee of my university to give the finger. Not Jimbo or anyone. I’d own it and be disappointed. Inexcusable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are about to get Llama'ed..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      You are about to get Llama'ed..

I was hoping that would happen! [emoji23]

All good my friends. I’m in POC catching a few fish with my boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I was hoping that would happen! [emoji23]

All good my friends. I’m in POC catching a few fish with my boys!

Niiiiice! I'm sitting in the AC about to take a nap after 1 day of getting a molar crown and two days of filling feeders and water in 95-96 degree west Texas heat. I'd have rather been doing what your are doing those three days..

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
          LOL! Got sooooo excited to talk trash about the Ags and ran that mouth just a little too early. Beat us and then talk.
          dude...chill. it was just a comment. Excited ? really...you're just a tad bit triggered...

you probably didn't bother to notice that I congratuated them on the win. such is life.

Comment

Schloss has pull with the NCAA/committee and has always lobbied his case publicly. Happens every year. And it works out for him most years.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              Schloss has pull with the NCAA/committee and has always lobbied his case publicly. Happens every year. And it works out for him most years.
              Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                Weak.

Weak? He’s a life long TCU fan? He’d probably know considering where Schloss came from… and eradicator is a baseball guy.

Comment

Weak.
                  I'm not saying I agree with it but it happens. When it comes to baseball, I root for everyone. Like Smart says, its my biz. Sure, I'll take a shot now and then

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Weak? He’s a life long TCU fan? He’d probably know considering where Schloss came from… and eradicator is a baseball guy.
                    Thanks Jason!

Comment

Oh my! Aggies won another SEC series. Going for the sweep tomorrow. We might be winning the division after tomorrow. We hosting! Schloss owns this mutha! Gig ‘Em!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Thanks Jason!
                        Weak attempt to detract from his immediate success with the Ags. So when The Ags host a Regional, and the preseason #1 doesn't, we should blame Schloss rather than credit him?

Comment

Six straight series wins in the beat baseball conference in America. Wow!

Comment

I hope A&M, Tech, TCU, Texas and whomever in Texas hosts regionals period. Would be a notch in the cap for Texas college baseball no matter who gets in!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              I hope A&M, Tech, TCU, Texas and whomever in Texas hosts regionals period. Would be a notch in the cap for Texas college baseball no matter who gets in!
                              TCU wont host

Comment

Weak attempt to detract from his immediate success with the Ags. So when The Ags host a Regional, and the preseason #1 doesn't, we should blame Schloss rather than credit him?
                                What are you talking about? This is going to end badly for you. Hosting a super is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X