Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    should have gone down as a forfeit.

i think i read where schloss has done this before at tcu, maybe even against UIW that time as well.

men with money continue to ruin sports for kids.
    Kids with NIL money fixing to ruin the sports we all love too!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      ummmmmm, yes they did, but instead of being classy and ending the game, their coach chose to “use the rules” and take advantage of a situation to ensure his team made it to the “One True Champion Rematch Game”. Schloss did the exact same thing, since the committee puts so much emphasis on RPI, he did what he needed to do ensure his team is in the best position possible.

Our RPI dropped enough with that midweek game we won in Austin……
      You can spin it any way you want, but it's not even close to the same thing.
      One team chose to play and the other chose not to. Again.

Comment

They didn’t “quit” on their bowl game, they “opted out” because they didn’t have enough players due to covid protocols.
        Same thing. LSU had 39 scholarship players available for their bowl game (none of which were QBs). They got their ***** whipped......but they played. I promise you Aggs had "enough" players to play.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Same thing. LSU had 39 scholarship players available for their bowl game (none of which were QBs). They got their ***** whipped......but they played. I promise you Aggs had "enough" players to play.
          But we didn't get our azzes whipped . . Congrats on the participation trophy . . lol

Comment

Defend it however you want. It may be the blue part or the brown part but it is still chicken chit

Comment

Money Money Money……this goes above Schloss.
              100% Schloss call.

Comment

They didn’t “quit” on their bowl game, they “opted out” because they didn’t have enough players due to covid protocols.

Opted out -quit… same ****![emoji23]

Spin it son!

Comment

They quit.

In a world of participation trophies, your “fightin“ Texas Aggies couldn’t even get one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just about to that time of year where the past is of little concern. Will there be an NC State type of juggernaut this season? I’m hoping it’s the Horns!

Comment

Region 5 JUCO tourney being streamed on TSRN if anyone needs a fix or wants to see who's heading to their campus of choice next year.

Comment

Aggies down 4 - 7...Karma

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                          Ags up 8-7.....Destiny

Comment

I don't know about destiny, but they are finding a way to get ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                              This aged well!! Karma is a *****!

Comment

karma...destiny...all relative. Congrats to the aggies on the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X