No announcement yet.

2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michah Dallas continues to struggle early in this one. Two self inflicted errors haven’t helped his cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ags looking real sloppy today. Like they thought they could sleepwalk through a win today after how last night went.

Comment

Micah only made it through 1 and a third. Down 7-0, so far, with bases still loaded and only one out. Hate to see MD continue to struggle on Saturdays.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          Ags looking real sloppy today. Like they thought they could sleepwalk through a win today after how last night went.

Just a tough outing for Dallas. He’s made two throwing errors on soft ground balls that probably would have limited the damage had he made the plays. Most of the hits haven’t been hit all that hard, but they’ve all found holes.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

I have to think this was his last chance to be a starter.

Comment

2022. College baseball

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Just a tough outing for Dallas. He’s made two throwing errors on soft ground balls that probably would have limited the damage had he made the plays. Most of the hits haven’t been hit all that hard, but they’ve all found holes.

He’s had a tough outing every weekend since conference play started… I don’t know who the next best option is, but when you pencil in a game two loss every week something needs to change.

Last edited by Bullseye07; 05-07-2022, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Big Pete goes 8.2 innings and Texas takes game 1 of the Saturday double header in Morgantown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Targac snuck one over the left field wall for an opposite field grand slam, making the score 9-5 in bottom of 5th. Hopefully they can keep closing the gap.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Big Pete goes 8.2 innings and Texas takes game 1 of the Saturday double header in Morgantown.

****. I missed it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Targac snuck one over the left field wall for an opposite field grand slam, making the score 9-5 in bottom of 5th. Hopefully they can keep closing the gap.

The Hallettsville Hammer got us right back in this game! [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Stay hydrated and good luck to the kid! I need to chat with you, I think Hagen is looking to jump into the golf scene.
                        Anytime…..I’ll PM you my number.

He shot 79 today….in 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          I have to think this was his last chance to be a starter.

Tech gave him the tough love and told him he was more suited for the bullpen. He packed up and left to where he could be a starter. Hope he realizes his role and goes back to the middle relief stuff. He is solid there.

Comment

The magic is back at the “Shack by the Tracks”!!!!

Comment

Game 2, did somebody request bombs? It’s 8-0.

Comment

Olsen Magic! What a game! Yet another series win for the Ags. Let’s go for the sweep tomorrow! I’d put this team up against anybody in the top 5 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X