Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    Fun game

Not shocked a school with male cheerleaders slaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Lol wait, I thought this was the part where Longhorns say they are actually the better team despite the score and that midweek games don’t matter….?

You’re spare parts, bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Not shocked a school with male cheerleaders slaps.

Yeah slapping a grown man is about the most disrespectful way to hit someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          Yeah slapping a grown man is about the most disrespectful way to hit someone.

This is the opinion of someone who's never had their nose broken...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            This is the opinion of someone who's never had their nose broken...

It sure ain’t.

Bitches get slapped. Getting punched in the nose is completely different.

Comment

Interesting game if you like offense, not so much if you are a pitching fan. Neither pitching staff did well. Aggies just hit more of the mistakes than the t sips. Strike zone seemed inconsistent for both sides. I think the Aggies did pretty well for a team that was not supposed to do anything this year other than "rebuild" under their new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                Interesting game if you like offense, not so much if you are a pitching fan. Neither pitching staff did well. Aggies just hit more of the mistakes than the t sips. Strike zone seemed inconsistent for both sides. I think the Aggies did pretty well for a team that was not supposed to do anything this year other than "rebuild" under their new coach.

Texas has a bullpen full of guys with 2 pitches….fastballs, and balls..

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post

The ump loved the low pitches all night.

Comment

I laughed at this

Comment

Hahahaha that about sums it up... Leadoff walks and walks in general are infuriating

Comment

The ump loved the low pitches all night.

Yep, they had that kid that hit the grand slam k'd up with a belt high strike, home plate was bad all night. But, that's part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Yep, they had that kid that hit the grand slam k'd up with a belt high strike, home plate was bad all night. But, that's part of the game.

I remember the pitch you’re talking about. I thought it was a hair inside, but couldve gone either way and way too close to not swing. Rock kinda hung his head expecting to get rang up on it.

Same thing happened on the other side a inning or two later. They warned our 2B because he threw up his hands when a 2 strike pitch down the middle was called a ball.

Comment

I remember the pitch you’re talking about. I thought it was a hair inside, but couldve gone either way and way too close to not swing. Rock kinda hung his head expecting to get rang up on it.

Same thing happened on the other side a inning or two later. They warned our 2B because he threw up his hands when a 2 strike pitch down the middle was called a ball.

Yes sir, home plate was bad all night.

The shift on Ivan, 2 bagger standing in the window, perfect view. Again, Home plate was horrible.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 03-30-2022, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I

That pitch was not that close. LOL big loopy curveball that finished belt high.

Comment

The 2nd base umpire was my 2nd cousin…so there’s that.

Comment

Working...
                                X