No announcement yet.

2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kills me that the only way I can watch this series is Flobaseball. There coverage can be good sometimes and sometimes looks like a teenager with a camcorder. At least it’s baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
      Guess it is time to hook up sling orange to get the longhorns in baseball.
      How does this work? I just searched Sling and the Longhorn Network is not listed. Is it some sort of hidden gem? I have Hulu and would dump them in a heartbeat if I could get Texas Baseball.

Comment

LHN is on the sports extra package with sling. Bundled separately so they can get more money.

I think the package also has the ESPN stations that also carry some of the longhorn baseball games

Comment

I just signed up for Sling for LHN as my hook up changed their package.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I know I have derailed this a bit but I need my college baseball. For those with Sling, can you watch it in two places? Meaning, register my home address and then use it at the lake house when I am there. I would not be using it simultaneously in both places. Hulu does not allow this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
              I know I have derailed this a bit but I need my college baseball. For those with Sling, can you watch it in two places? Meaning, register my home address and then use it at the lake house when I am there. I would not be using it simultaneously in both places. Hulu does not allow this.
              I have used it in more than one location.

Comment

You can only watch it on one device...at a time. I watched the bama / auborn game in a deer blind on my tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                  Lol!! Yes sir, that’s the plan! Looking forward to seeing y’all at the Disch!
                  Good luck this year!

Comment

First pitch tomorrow. Here we go.

Comment

This morning I was sitting in my office, looking out the window thinking about how so many folks are so looking forward to the first pitch of 2022 - and how it was raining cats and dogs. Now, that is Texas weather ain't it? Get rained out on day one!

Comment

Headed to Globe Life to watch the Red Raiders this weekend, guns up!!! Man im excited about college baseball. Hit me up if you a Tech fan and coming to the games.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

SEC west is going to be murders row. Arkansas, LSU, Miss. St and OLE Miss all preseason top 8.

Comment

Kinda cool!

Most College World Series appearances by team, featuring the top 5 Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Arizona State Sun Devils, Florida State Seminoles, and ...

Hook'em!!

Comment

The road to Omaha, starts today! Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X