Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This shows the Ags as the 5 seed…..hate away.

Comment

So does College Station match up with South Bend in the Supers? Boy I'm lovin that draw for Texas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        So does College Station match up with South Bend in the Supers? Boy I'm lovin that draw for Texas.

The region of the #1 seed will be matched up with region of the #16 seed, where ever that may end up being. Then it’s: #2 vs #15, 3 vs 14, 4 vs 13, 5 vs 12, 6vs 11, 7 vs 10, and 8 vs 9. So, 1-8 can’t run into one another until the CWS. It’s all speculation until Selection Monday, May 30

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
          The region of the #1 seed will be matched up with region of the #16 seed, where ever that may end up being. Then it’s: #2 vs #15, 3 vs 14, 4 vs 13, 5 vs 12, 6vs 11, 7 vs 10, and 8 vs 9. So, 1-8 can’t run into one another until the CWS. It’s all speculation until Selection Monday, May 30
          Yeah that's how tournament seedings work unless they re seed after each round.

So in that projection the answer to my question is yes.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-19-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Yeah that's how tournament seedings work unless they re seed after each round.

So in that projection the answer to my question is yes.

Yeah, that wouldn’t be a bad draw, in the grand scheme of things

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
              It’s all speculation until Selection Monday, May 30
              Very true, but there’s always the haters trying to bash the Aggies for making a brilliant move to improve their position for post season.

Not you Bob…..you know who it is, we were just texting about the snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Very true, but there’s always the haters trying to bash the Aggies for making a brilliant move to improve their position for post season.

Not you Bob…..you know who it is, we were just texting about the snitch.
                oh, I'll bash the decision to cancel a game...not a hater & I don't think it was brilliant. I think it was a chicken **** move. But just an opinion and not hating. I'd think the same if Texas did it or Bama or...well, anybody. That option needs to be removed.

I do hope all Texas teams do well this weekend.

Comment

Pete with a solid start through 2 innings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sure is hard pulling for Bama this weekend.

Ags jumped up big early, but Detmer gave up 3 in bottom 2…after getting two quick outs followed by a K, but runner advanced on WP. Hoping he settles back down and gives several more quality innings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      oh, I'll bash the decision to cancel a game...not a hater & I don't think it was brilliant. I think it was a chicken **** move. But just an opinion and not hating. I'd think the same if Texas did it or Bama or...well, anybody. That option needs to be removed.

I do hope all Texas teams do well this weekend.
                      I agree the rule needs to be changed.

And my comment wasn’t about you either.

Comment

Texas up 11-2

Comment

Texas bringing the big sticks.... 3 run HR and Grand Salami in this last inning. #27 from the Titanic

Comment

Hats off to the Red Raider baseball team and their awesome tribute to, Cody Fuller, a great young man from the Smithson Valley family. Great friend, super star athlete, father of 4, great Christian and former two sport athlete at Texas Tech, lost his battle with pancreatic cancer recently. RIP Cody Fuller, he was 39.
                            Last edited by RLB; 05-19-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Ou has six dingers on Tech tonight

Comment

Dang. I missed that it was a Thursday start. Got the radio feed on now.

Comment

Working...
                                X