Crickets……..
    Doesn't make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      East is >>>>>> that way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Crickets……..

No ******bag TCU or Texas State fans on this thread to hate on is my take on why no one piled on , except the Aggies. Go Texas State!

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

East is >>>>>> that way!!!
          One of the few things we agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Breezed right over that [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
              No ******bag TCU or Texas State fans on this thread to hate on is my take on why no one piled on , except the Aggies. Go Texas State!

Naaaaa, they’re just irrelevant.

Comment

Man Wichita State laid it on OU last night, 18-0. I’m sure they’ll be ready by this weekend. That’s the way baseball go.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Man Wichita State laid it on OU last night, 18-0. I’m sure they’ll be ready by this weekend. That’s the way baseball go.
                  I’ll bet they rested everyone that matters going into the weekend series. They play smart ball. Tech and OU are right where you want to be in the last series. They are both playing their best ball at the end of the year. Top that off with the chance to win the conference and a national seed.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    I’ll bet they rested everyone that matters going into the weekend series. They play smart ball. Tech and OU are right where you want to be in the last series. They are both playing their best ball at the end of the year. Top that off with the chance to win the conference and a national seed.
                    Yup. A big series for sure. Wish i could be out there for it. Hosting a regional is so much better than visiting one.

Comment

Naaaaa, they’re just irrelevant.
                      And they (Aggies mostly) say the Longhorns are the arrogant ones....
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                        And they (Aggies mostly) say the Longhorns are the arrogant ones....
                        They are.....don't mistake confidence and pride for "YOUR" school with rabid bandwagon Wal-Mart shoppers.

Comment

This is the baseball thread. Warnings have already been given. Leave that silly stuff to the football thread if you must.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            This is the baseball thread. Warnings have already been given. Leave that silly stuff to the football thread if you must.
                            You'd think an ADMINISTRATOR would know that......

Comment

You better hope aggie makes a really deep run. If not it's going to get interesting around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                                You better hope aggie makes a really deep run. If not it's going to get interesting around here.
                                We don't have the pitching. I'd be very surprised to see us get past a Super....maybe a regional, but just don't have the horses to get to Omaha.

Very proud of this team, which was picked to finish 6th in the SEC West.

Comment

Working...
                                X