• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2022. College baseball

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
      That’s cute Smart. But no dice. Sorry. Maybe you and Dale can call each other on the 1-800-NTX-GRAD hotline and take another guess. Beat us and then talk. Gig’em!

More proof right here.

Last edited by Smart; 05-15-2022, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
        But we didn't get our azzes whipped . . Congrats on the participation trophy . . lol

As a school that prides itself on “honor, morals and pride” there sure are a lot of Aggie fans on here who don’t fit that mold. Only when it fits your narrative.

I’m proud of the players who had the stomach to stick it out and honor their word and play their last game. Participation trophy or not, they are there to play football.

Comment

Sounds like old Bagel Bites is back with a new user name.

Aggies have been on a roll and have put it together at the right time to make a run. I figured that they were going to be better than predicted early in the year but they have even surpassed my expectations.

The big question for Aggies, Horns, and Raiders is if their pitching staffs can hold up in a tournament bracket. All three have shown some weakness when getting deeper into the rotation or bullpens.

It is getting to the fun time of the year for college baseball. I just hope some of you can behave yourselves so that we can continue to discuss it here.

Comment

This team is so fun to watch. Just put some distance between us and State. Going to the 7th with a 6-1 lead.

Comment

I'm confident Texas will make a run. The current top 2 pitchers are doing thangs. The bullpen is scary though. I guess we will see.

Please please please line us up with Aggy if we don't host.

Texas.

Fight.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I'm confident Texas will make a run. The current top 2 pitchers are doing thangs. The bullpen is scary though. I guess we will see.

Texas.

Fight.

That would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Texas.

Fight.

Get in line to get that *** whipped again. Some fools never learn (Steve Wariner). The tears were beautiful the first time. They will be even sweeter the second time. Gonna have to put fire departments on alert from all the posters on here burning their tshirts.
                  Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 05-15-2022, 02:42 PM.

Comment

2022. College baseball

Ags win 8-2. That’s a sweep of the reigning national champion Miss State Bulldogs! We currently sit 0.5 games out of first place in the SEC. LFG!!!

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 05-15-2022, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Get in line to get that *** whipped again. Some fools never learn (Steve Wariner). The tears were beautiful the first time. They will be even sweeter the second time. Gonna have to put fire departments on alert from all the posters on here burning their tshirts.
                      Come on Grimes. You know Texas owns aggy in baseball…and everything else…

Comment

My wife went to A&M like I did.
                        Post a picture of your diploma with legible name

Comment

I played baseball at Texas State and Texas A&M. Both teams are really good this year, and both cancelled their upcoming Tuesday games. Not saying I’m for or against, but there is some logic behind it. Their RPI rating will get worse even if they win the games. It’s a lose/lose for teams trying to host a regional, and hosting is a major advantage.

Comment

I didn't know you could forfeit your way to Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                              I didn't know you could forfeit your way to Omaha
                              It's outside the box . .

Comment

Hell of a OK St. sweep by Tech! If my finger math and scheduling are correct, they’re still in this with TCU.

Edit: Tech should be showing (14-7).
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Fmjag64; 05-15-2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X