Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Yot mount I have ever seen.

Comment

Ok now I’m beginning to think that this is a live animal. The eye work has been finished but the nose looks dry. A taxi is going to at least put semi-gloss finish on the nose giving a wet look. But my number one reason for thinking he is alive is his little wiener making a showing. I’m not sure any taxi would do that unless requested or doing for competition for anatomical accuracy. But I have been wrong before. My wife tells me that all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        Ok now I’m beginning to think that this is a live animal. The eye work has been finished but the nose looks dry. A taxi is going to at least put semi-gloss finish on the nose giving a wet look. But my number one reason for thinking he is alive is his little wiener making a showing. I’m not sure any taxi would do that unless requested or doing for competition for anatomical accuracy. But I have been wrong before. My wife tells me that all the time.
        I see what you're saying but the back leg looks broken. The front forelegs look like stiff tree trunks.

Anyone here can look at their dog laying on the ground next to them and see muscle definition, tendons, relaxed areas and tense areas around the different joints. The face looks good but the legs need improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by TxxAgg View Post
          I see what you're saying but the back leg looks broken. The front forelegs look like stiff tree trunks.

Anyone here can look at their dog laying on the ground next to them and see muscle definition, tendons, relaxed areas and tense areas around the different joints. The face looks good but the legs need improvement.
          Back leg doesn’t look broken to me. Canines gotta be able to totally disjoint in order to lick their buisiness.

Comment

This is the bottom of pic.
            Attached Files

Comment

No. Not buying it. I just saw him take a breath. LOL. That’s awesome facial work. Just can’t get past the wiener.

Comment

Nice. Very nice.

Comment

I legit thought it was a live one sitting on a towel in the shop and was a joke or something.

Comment

Looks good... right through the crosshairs!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxxAgg View Post

I'm sure glad you were not one of my elementary teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        It was mounted by a very talented taxidermist out of Virginia.. Matt Jones is his name.. Most are not used to seeing this type quality taxidermy work posted on here so I could see why you think its alive..

Comment

We're being played...that taxi has a pet yote!

Comment

Outstanding job to the taxidermist

Comment

"Who's a good boy! You're a good boy! "

Very nice unique mount.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                I'm sure glad you were not one of my elementary teachers!
                                Haha. It's one of the better mounts posted on tbh

I was just being nitpicky.

Comment

Working...
                                X