No announcement yet.

Best childrens hospital?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a darn mess! If TCH dosen't get you lined out try Herman's Children's! Prayers this all works out for you and your boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I can't believe Texas children's went from one of the best in the nation to turning away unconscious kids. I have a friend that works there and will try to get to the bottom of this crap.
      Good idea Detective.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I can't believe Texas children's went from one of the best in the nation to turning away unconscious kids. I have a friend that works there and will try to get to the bottom of this crap.
        Very odd indeed. I know too many people that have taken their children there.

And, my ex is a nurse trainer downtown. I have always known it to be tops.

Comment

WOW!! this update just floored me!! I cannot believe the words I just read regarding TCH-Houston!! I've NEVER heard anything like that before!! OP, I'm so sorry you and your son are having to go through this!! SOMEONE somewhere messed up at TCH to treat you like that!!

Lore we ask You to intervene in a big way right now and fix this! This young man needs Your divine healing and whatever it takes to make that happen Lord, please show our brother Pervis the way. Guide him and all his son's care-team to a quick diagnosis and healing. Give them the skills and direct their thoughts and path to this healing. Lord we know You hurt especially bad when the little one suffer. As our Heavenly Father, we know just how just how special the little ones are to you. Our brother Pervis is his earthly father and is desperate to get his boy the help and healing he needs. Please Lord see to it that he gets the healing he needs. In Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Probably changes to their intake process and procedure driven by covid. Surely there is a lawyer around that can help. ****ing sick honestly that they would wheel an unconscious child to the front door. Keep a cool head for your son. Im sure you have bad thoughts right now. John Q comes to mind. Im in New Waverly if yall need anything. Anything

832 four five zero 92 one 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Something is not adding up, your son was unconscious and wheeled out of the hospital??? I sure hope that is not the case or embellished a bit, that screams lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                Cooks Childrens in Ft. Worth
                Yup, These folks are good. Saved my son's life when he was a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                  Something is not adding up, your son was unconscious and wheeled out of the hospital??? I sure hope that is not the case or embellished a bit, that screams lawsuit.
                  I'm kinda with you. I don't see anyway a kid who's unconscious would be turned away. Maybe just asleep? After reading through this a lot of this doesn't add up. We provide pretty good health care to illegals......doesn't make since that you would have to run all over Texas to find care.

Comment

Pervis has been on the TBH site a pretty good while. Looking at his other post he seems pretty normal. Anyone struggling with a sick kid gets some leeway with me. Hope things improve quickly no matter the situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
                      Pervis has been on the TBH site a pretty good while. Looking at his other post he seems pretty normal. Anyone struggling with a sick kid gets some leeway with me. Hope things improve quickly no matter the situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                      Yeah! Sick kid and a crazy ex wife, leeway for sure.

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Any update Pervis?

Comment

Texas Childrens Houston.

Comment

Wow, very strange all the way around. Prayers sent his issue is diagnosed quickly for the both of you. With all the extra stuff going I would consider seeing a family therapist as well.
                              Last edited by Jcjohnson; 02-08-2022, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Strange story! Good luck and prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X