No announcement yet.

Ways to support small businesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are a local DFW small Business who offers trailer rentals! We have hourly,daily,weekly rates Azle / Fort Worth

Local Dfw trailer rental company with car haulers and small utility trailers.
    Daily / weekly rates available
    (682)560-1538
    Last edited by Rofd1374; 06-24-2022, 07:00 PM. Reason: Wrong url

Comment

I am not about to ***** about 3% with a small business or sole proprietorship. I despise big box stores but sometimes that's the only option left. I will spend a few more $ or % to support small business and make it up being frugal in other ways. You can thank most big box enterprises for supporting the liberal agenda. If 3% is worth that to you, then well you are part of the problem on why the liberals are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
        I am not about to ***** about 3% with a small business or sole proprietorship. I despise big box stores but sometimes that's the only option left. I will spend a few more $ or % to support small business and make it up being frugal in other ways. You can thank most big box enterprises for supporting the liberal agenda. If 3% is worth that to you, then well you are part of the problem on why the liberals are winning.
        I approve this message. On behalf of all Mom and Pop ownership I thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
          Thanks for posting this info, I was unfamiliar with most of these sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          X3, I just went and added (liked), those that I’d missed!

Comment

Working...
          X