No announcement yet.

Houston officers shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole incident was three seperate shootings. You have the initial shooting just after the pursuit. Suspect emptied a full auto Glock with a drum mag at the officers and switched to another gun before fleeing.

The second shooting was when the suspect carjacked the Mercedes. He exchanged more gunfire with officer before taking off and heading to his house.

Suspect goes to his house and SWAT is able to locate him there. He's barricaded up for a while, but his GF and another female run outside. The females say that he's unarmed and doesn't have any guns in the home, plus he's shot in the neck. So SWAT starts breaching a few windows to get a better view inside and also give the snipers a better view into the home.

Suspect starts shooting at the officers that were breaching the windows. This is more full auto fire btw. One of the officers breaching a window takes a few rounds to his shield. Officers start tossing 9 bangers into some windows and that finally gets him to stop shooting. Those are flash bangs that have 9 separate bangs instead on one bang, hence the term 9 banger. They pull back after this and reinterview the GF. She tells them he might have a few scoped rifles in the house.

So SWAT pulls back, sets up a buffer zone and waits on armored vehicles. Long story short they bring in a new toy called "the rook". Its pretty much an armored tracked skid steer with a lot of fun gadgets attached to a boom. They toss in a bunch of ferret rounds and start breaking the house down on his *** and he finally surrenders.

ATF ran on his house the next day and he's been 3d printing and selling the glock auto sears and he was printing some auto sears for AR's as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by andre3k; 01-29-2022, 10:32 PM.

Comment

The boom on a rook has a few cameras on it and a hydraulic cylinder they extends to breech structures. The rear has a gate (and more cameras) that folds down so folks can ride on it if they choose.

I have pictures of it in the front yard of whats left of a house.

If you find the audio online of the chase you can hear an officer mentioning the printing of auto sears

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sadly no amount of anything is going to correct what is going on in this world other than Christ. Say what you will about it but until folks turn from their wicked ways the evil of this world fighting this spiritual battle will prevail. Things are only going to get worse and soon I fear…

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          Sadly no amount of anything is going to correct what is going on in this world other than Christ. Say what you will about it but until folks turn from their wicked ways the evil of this world fighting this spiritual battle will prevail. Things are only going to get worse and soon I fear…

Micheal

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            The boom on a rook has a few cameras on it and a hydraulic cylinder they extends to breech structures. The rear has a gate (and more cameras) that folds down so folks can ride on it if they choose.

I have pictures of it in the front yard of whats left of a house.

If you find the audio online of the chase you can hear an officer mentioning the printing of auto sears

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            That rook is bad ***.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X