Houston officers shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    There was nothing easy about any few easy shots or lots of time for any of the officers...good grief.
    Thank you. Thank you very much

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      There was nothing easy about any few easy shots or lots of time for any of the officers...good grief.
      No joke. They drove into an impromptu ambush with no warning and had no cover. They did a great job given the circumstances.

Comment

**** in custody.

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
          **** in custody.
          I hope **** means "dead".

Comment

I wish...didn't know you couldn't say t ur d on here.

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
              I wish...didn't know you couldn't say t ur d on here.
              Just substitute "democrat".

Comment

Another angle
                Last edited by Pedernal; 01-27-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

lot of tbh lone wolf mcquade on here! thats never been under gun fire. but carry everyday and could have shut this down with 1 or 2 shots. carry on men. prayers up for the 3 leos

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    I am going to guess the ATF is there, to get their hands on that gun. Say the gun used is a Glock that has been made full auto. Sure does not look like a Glock the guy is holding while running down the street. Unless it is a very long slide gun, with a lightened slide. Looks like it is white or silver colored. Be interesting to see what he was running down the street holding.

That officer that was near the chain link fence, should have had the guy. The other two had opportunity also, but the one near the fence had a lot of time for a few easy shots. Not sure what that officer picked up off of the ground, as he started to chase the guy. Kind of looked like a mag, I would hope it was not his, if so how did it wind up out in front of him. I watched him from two different angles, really looked like he picked up a standard length handgun mag.
                    Just WOW. That is what you came up with to type. Good grief!

Comment

Getting reallly tired of seeing this ****. Prayers up for the officers

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
                        I bet it's another illegal. The one that shot the Constable was here illegally and now the suspect in this one they identified is most likely here illegally too. All theys clowns Biden let in our country are now coming out of the woodworks shooting officers and committing murders and robberies.. Just a sad state of affairs we are living in now.
                        Prayers up for the constables family but the suspect was in the country way before Biden was in office.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m counting 7 felony charges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the things start to get real bad across the country, I'm sure the government is ready to step in and help us.
                              Maybe take over the police departments, for the betterment of all society, so we can sleep soundly once again.

Comment

Why was this guy still walking the streets?? Wow.
                                Last edited by PondPopper; 01-27-2022, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X