No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered an F250 yesterday and was told 4 to 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
      My original build was 3/21 then yesterday 4/4 now today it's back to 3/21.
      Mine got moved back the same today.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
        Got my truck has been shipped email yesterday. Ordered 10/4/2021 so it's been a long wait but besides supply chain issues I heard Ford shut their assembly line down for 3 weeks in December.

I got 1% below dealer invoice so I'll let you know in 10 days or so if the dealership honors that or tries to screw me over.

Mine is a 2022 6.7 diesel, CC lariat ultimate in Antimatter blue with tremor package, 5th wheel prep, bedliner, moonroof, etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
        Picked mine up from College Station Ford today, compared to some of the other stories I've read on Blue Oval Forum and Ford Truck Enthusiast, it was a good experience overall. Kevin was on vacation, so I was mostly dealing with a sales manager and another salesperson. Two things, he (manager) is adamant about using one of their lenders if financing, and you will need the price protection document to get the original agreed pricing. We had a couple of testy conversations on those two items. For the financing, he explained they typically don't get paid by outside lenders for 30-45 days, whereas the lenders they work with pay much sooner. My credit union was at 2.05%, one of their lenders ended up being 1.91%, so it actually saved me a little money in the long run. They didn't try to sneak in any unwanted add-ons or include any additional dealer fees. Just make sure you're informed on the price protection, that probably goes for most dealers though.

Comment

For anyone needing it.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sr1209 View Post
            Picked mine up from College Station Ford today, compared to some of the other stories I've read on Blue Oval Forum and Ford Truck Enthusiast, it was a good experience overall. Kevin was on vacation, so I was mostly dealing with a sales manager and another salesperson. Two things, he (manager) is adamant about using one of their lenders if financing, and you will need the price protection document to get the original agreed pricing. We had a couple of testy conversations on those two items. For the financing, he explained they typically don't get paid by outside lenders for 30-45 days, whereas the lenders they work with pay much sooner. My credit union was at 2.05%, one of their lenders ended up being 1.91%, so it actually saved me a little money in the long run. They didn't try to sneak in any unwanted add-ons or include any additional dealer fees. Just make sure you're informed on the price protection, that probably goes for most dealers though.
            Thanks for the heads-up. Thinking I'll get a call next week about mine. I have the email from them stating what the price was gonna be so not going for any BS. If they insist I'll still get it and document EVERYTHING then attempt to deal with Ford corporate on the back end since it's being reported that Ford is fed up with dealers being shady.

Glad the financing worked out. My credit union is offering 2.8% and sends a check out for the full amount so I should be in and out in minutes. Otherwise I'll take 1.9% but non of their add ons.

Comment

I ordered a 2022 king ranch ultimate from Tomball ford first of November, dealer said delivery date was 2/12-2/18 but the week came and they said it was moved to 3/9-3/15 so we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by jgard View Post
                Do you have a vin I ordered one on 11-15-21 and still have not received anything from ford. Dealership is saying that ford has accepted the order and shows scheduled
                Yeah I had a vin within a couple days of the order when I got the first build date.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                  Thanks for the heads-up. Thinking I'll get a call next week about mine. I have the email from them stating what the price was gonna be so not going for any BS. If they insist I'll still get it and document EVERYTHING then attempt to deal with Ford corporate on the back end since it's being reported that Ford is fed up with dealers being shady.

Glad the financing worked out. My credit union is offering 2.8% and sends a check out for the full amount so I should be in and out in minutes. Otherwise I'll take 1.9% but non of their add ons.

I don't think you'll have any trouble since you're aware of the price protection, I'm guessing a lot of buyers aren't. You should ask for an "out the door" price before you go to pick it up, that's when they advised there was a price increase and I mentioned the document from Ford. That way everyone is on the same page before you drive all the way out there. Hopefully yours gets there soon, mine only took about a week to get from Kentucky to the dealer, I was shocked. Not sure if dealers still pay for referrals, but if you PM me your name, I will send to Kevin and let him know you referred me.

Comment

The email I sent:

Zach,

Saw your post on FTE. I received a confirmation from Ford on 12-31-21 that they received my order thru Granger Motors. I have yet to receive a VIN. How long does this take? I made a change with Ashleigh last week to delete the hitch prep as suggested.

Any info would be appreciated. I see a lot of people receiving the VIN and even build dates close to or after I ordered.

Got this form Granger Ford yesterday:

Rodney,
                    I am not sure why yours has not received a VIN yet. Ford has stopped production for the months of February, due to the chip shortage that they were dealing with again. I will keep checking this. Usually VINs are assigned a couple months after you order. So it should be assigned one soon.

Comment

Ordered a f250 and an f450, both just got pushed to august! Ordered them in November.

Comment

Originally posted by sr1209 View Post
                        Thanks for the info. I ordered from them 2/4 before the last price increase. I have a build date of 3/21 right now.Did you have a trade in? If so did they give you a good price for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                          The email I sent:

Zach,

Saw your post on FTE. I received a confirmation from Ford on 12-31-21 that they received my order thru Granger Motors. I have yet to receive a VIN. How long does this take? I made a change with Ashleigh last week to delete the hitch prep as suggested.

Any info would be appreciated. I see a lot of people receiving the VIN and even build dates close to or after I ordered.

Got this form Granger Ford yesterday:

Rodney,
                          I am not sure why yours has not received a VIN yet. Ford has stopped production for the months of February, due to the chip shortage that they were dealing with again. I will keep checking this. Usually VINs are assigned a couple months after you order. So it should be assigned one soon.
                          All most the same has happened to me but they can’t figure it out I order on 11-15-21

Comment

We ordered about 200 Ram 1500’s in Middle November. All had the Hemi V8.

Was notified the other day they are not building any more 2022 Hemi’s due to lack of parts.

Fleet reached out to GM and Ford and neither were interested in taking the order for delivery this calendar year.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                              We ordered about 200 Ram 1500’s in Middle November. All had the Hemi V8.

Was notified the other day they are not building any more 2022 Hemi’s due to lack of parts.

Fleet reached out to GM and Ford and neither were interested in taking the order for delivery this calendar year.
                              Ford is prioritizing retail orders over fleet. Not sure about GM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDogOutdoors View Post
                                Working for Ford myself, they have informed us that they have enough retail orders as of three or four weeks ago to fulfil their '22 quota. Basically telling us that if you order one right now the odds of getting a '22 model are slim.

I'm just an old small town dealer though, maybe these big shots get better priority
                                Insane in mid February.

Comment

Working...
                                X