Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
    That’s great

How exactly did this work? I have a raptor on order and am curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Fords invoice reflected the new price level so the dealer said it’s between me and mfr. Apparently the dealer had the option to front the difference when I paid for it, or wait until ford trued it up, and naturally they waited. From what I’ve read here and elsewhere, some dealers true it up immediately. Ford is apparently dealing with some technological limitations, where the price just floats until it’s built. And then later they go back and issue refunds. That’s all I know, or at least what I was able to gather.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
      Fords invoice reflected the new price level so the dealer said it’s between me and mfr. Apparently the dealer had the option to front the difference when I paid for it, or wait until ford trued it up, and naturally they waited. From what I’ve read here and elsewhere, some dealers true it up immediately. Ford is apparently dealing with some technological limitations, where the price just floats until it’s built. And then later they go back and issue refunds. That’s all I know, or at least what I was able to gather.

Hope that helps!
      This pretty much sums it up. A good dealer will honor the orders price and then get the money back from Ford. Mine took 2 price increases waiting on mine to be built and delivered. They honored my order price and my PCO.

Comment

I ordered a Platinum Tremor F250 October 5, 2021 and received it January 7, 2023. I wrote the check for the amount we originally agreed to, ~$15k less than current price, and drove it out. I was more than disappointed in the delay, but happy the dealer honored the original price without me even having to bring it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
          I ordered a Platinum Tremor F250 October 5, 2021 and received it January 7, 2023. I wrote the check for the amount we originally agreed to, ~$15k less than current price, and drove it out. I was more than disappointed in the delay, but happy the dealer honored the original price without me even having to bring it up.

Same here. Paid the dealer what the price was when ordered in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            If I buy a platinum, will the blue tooth work better
            Better than what?

Comment

Working...
            X