Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
    Doug in Sour Lake will take great care of you. The dealers in Houston don’t know either. I’ll be ordering a 23 when it’s available.
    That’s who I talked with. Will see when they can put in orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      I don't believe that going to a big dealer will help. I'm waiting for my sales woman to call to order.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      I’m thinking the same but I guess we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
        I’m thinking the same but I guess we will see.
        Literally no one can order a Super Duty right now. The order banks aren’t open. Some dealers may put you on their list, but they’re not ordering anything until the banks open. Which right now is rumored to be the first part of October for the Super Duty.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          Your post was why I contacted them to see what kind of deal they’d work. Glad too. They were fantastic to deal with, and gave me a great price. $62,8** on a $71K MSRP truck.

Glad I could I help. Lot of my family and friends have taken my advice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Any changes expected on the AC?

Maybe they will have working AC[emoji23]

Mine works, but can’t stand when out of the blue it decides to freeze me out. My 22 dually and my wife’s 250 do it.

Comment

Made a turn and burn trip to Denver yesterday with the 250. 17.5 hours on the road. Averaged 15.2 on the way up there, and 14.3 on the way back. 1232 miles round trip. I’m not mad at that at all for such a heavy gasser. 7000 miles on the truck now.

Comment

Made a turn and burn trip to Denver yesterday with the 250. 17.5 hours on the road. Averaged 15.2 on the way up there, and 14.3 on the way back. 1232 miles round trip. I’m not mad at that at all for such a heavy gasser. 7000 miles on the truck now.
                Which motor and rear end gear ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                  Which motor and rear end gear ratio?
                  7.3 with 4.30s

Comment

7.3 with 4.30s
                    Pretty impressive with the 4.30.

Comment

i ordered in Feburary. Got an email that it was going to production Aug 8, then one that said it had been moved to Aug 15, no big deal. Checked back that week and it showed "in production" and the window sticker was viewable. Last week i got an email that said it has been delayed and they will update me in 45 days and the window sticker is no longer viewable. there seems to be no logic ow when these are built. So many ordered later and already received. I'm thinking i not too crazy about getting a 2022 when the 2023's will be out soon

Comment

Tomorrow marks the one year mark since I ordered mine. I deleted a couple of options a month or so back in an attempt to speed the process. At this point I’d rather they just build me a 2023.

Comment

Anyone order an F250 lately?

My buddy ordered his King Ranch F250 in February, and his build date has now been pushed back to Nov. 7. He, too wishes he’d waited to order a ‘23. I’ll be ordering mine this month, or as soon as they let me. My ‘19 will have at least 200k on it by the time the new one comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                            Tomorrow marks the one year mark since I ordered mine. I deleted a couple of options a month or so back in an attempt to speed the process. At this point I’d rather they just build me a 2023.

Order mine in March, got email two weeks ago with build date Nov 14. Today I get email saying build date moved to Nov 24.

I am with you on just building a 23 but I don’t think they will.

Comment

Not a fan of the 23 from what I have seen.

Comment

Ordered March 4th. Just got a build date of November 28th. Wonder when they will cut off builds of the 22.

Comment

Working...
                                X