Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
    No you have to get your dealer to give you the rail car # off their VVR report. Then you call BNSF for their automated tracker.
    Thanks dude!

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      Thanks dude!

Are you buying from college station? My salesman did not want to bother getting me the info until I explained what customer service meant.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        10-4.

Seeing the prices of used F250's 2017 and up being posted since this announcement there is a dang good chance I'm going to sell mine if someone is will to pay the prices Im seeing.

Crazy world.

Tomorrow makes 7 months since I ordered mine. I’ve received two emails from Ford (order confirmation and “we are waiting on parts”). I’ve talked to the dealer twice (absolute waste of time), I initiated both. I’m beyond disappointed in their customer service to the point I’m considering selling mine if I ever receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
          Are you buying from college station? My salesman did not want to bother getting me the info until I explained what customer service meant.
          I’m at Doggett Ford in N Houston. My guy was gone this afternoon when I text, but was going to send over to me in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            10-4.

Seeing the prices of used F250's 2017 and up being posted since this announcement there is a dang good chance I'm going to sell mine if someone is will to pay the prices Im seeing.

Crazy world.

I may order a 2023 right after I get my 2022. Way things are going I could drive a new truck for 8 to 10 months then get a 2023 for a few hundred bucks out of pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mine shipped! Can’t wait.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                Mine shipped! Can’t wait.
                Awesome man! Know you’re excited about that.

Comment

I ordered one in February, they told me 12-14 weeks.

Comment

FYI,
                    I have been seeing on some ford forums that people are receiving $2500 PCOs. One guy got one after downloading fordpass app. I have never received a PCO so looked at my fordpass account and I had an old mailing address in there. Got on chat with ford and was referred to something called MPH {marketing group}. After calling that number I was given a certificate number for a $2500 PCO that was in my name that I did not know about.
                    Is worth a shot if you havent gotten truck or a PCO yet.

Number is below:
                    800-334-4375

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                      FYI,
                      I have been seeing on some ford forums that people are receiving $2500 PCOs. One guy got one after downloading fordpass app. I have never received a PCO so looked at my fordpass account and I had an old mailing address in there. Got on chat with ford and was referred to something called MPH {marketing group}. After calling that number I was given a certificate number for a $2500 PCO that was in my name that I did not know about.

Number is below:
                      800-334-4375
                      That’s good. I have a PCO for mine. Should be here next week hopefully. Not sure how long that train ride is.

Comment

Just got a $2500 PCO a couple days ago, debating on ordering something. Was originally thinking if I got one I’d order a powerboost, but now not so sure.

Comment

They are not taking anymore orders for 2022 Super Duty trucks. Have to wait until 2023 orders open up.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                            FYI,

Number is below:
                            800-334-4375

What exactly is a PCO? I’m planning on ordering a ‘23 when they open it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                              What exactly is a PCO? I’m planning on ordering a ‘23 when they open it up.

Private Cash Offer. It’s basically a rebate.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                                Private Cash Offer. It’s basically a rebate.

Thanks. I’ll check my FordPass & look into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X