No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in, following along now. Ordered an F350 last night. I was quoted 12-15 weeks but that is sounding optimistic. I skipped the factory 5th wheel prep, I was told 27+ weeks with that. Diesel, King Ranch so I could get LED lights.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
      Good deal.
      I guess I can stop checking tracker for another week if my build goes as yours.
      Ha! You sound just like me, I checked it daily. My sales guy told me usually ~10 business days from start of production to built. I think mine ended up being 8 or 9 days.

Good luck and hope yours is finished up soon.

Comment

You got lucky. They ran out of windshield wiper motors last week. Got my window sticker on Friday. Mine is in production now. Heard they are fixing to shut down again due to a lack of no parts. Hope mine gets finished before then. Went into production 3/25.

Checked the as-built page and no pcm codes yet for my modules.

Comment

And….it’s shipped! That was quicker than I expected.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
            And….it’s shipped! That was quicker than I expected.

I wouldn’t get your hopes too high. That’s what mine said last week but it’s sitting in a rail yard in Illinois. Ours might be keeping each other company on the ride here. Have your dealer check the VVR.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
              I wouldn’t get your hopes too high. That’s what mine said last week but it’s sitting in a rail yard in Illinois. Ours might be keeping each other company on the ride here. Have your dealer check the VVR.
              I’m hoping mine was the last to be put on the train! I’ll ask my guy to check VVR. What date is yours saying it’ll arrive?

Comment

Looking like it’s longer than the 10-12 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Chase_deweese View Post
                  Mine should be within the 10-12 week timeframe. Ordered 1/24 and planning to arrive by April 17.

Comment

Had a family friend order a platinum f250, dealer told her 12 weeks. We'll see. My tpw on the duramax is next week. Ordered 2-21-22

Comment

i’m hoping mine was the last to be put on the train! I’ll ask my guy to check vvr. What date is yours saying it’ll arrive?

4/3-4/9

Comment

Originally posted by Chase_deweese View Post
                        Mine is being built this week. Ordered 1/29. Of it gets here some time in April it will be right inside that 12 weeks.

Comment

Ordered mine yesterday. They said the goose neck hitch, spray in Bed liner and brush guard would have to be ordered once it arrives at the dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                            Ordered mine yesterday. They said the goose neck hitch, spray in Bed liner and brush guard would have to be ordered once it arrives at the dealership.
                            That will save you money anyway. Bedliner alone for me is $175 cheaper than Ford.

Comment

Ha! You sound just like me, I checked it daily. My sales guy told me usually ~10 business days from start of production to built. I think mine ended up being 8 or 9 days.

Good luck and hope yours is finished up soon.
                              Yep, I cant help but look.
                              Noticed today the modules being populated so must be getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                                Yep, I cant help but look.
                                Noticed today the modules being populated so must be getting close.
                                I should be right behind you in line. What batch number are you in?
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by captainsling; 03-30-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X