No announcement yet.

Furniture Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL this thread brings memories when I was you I took a job at harlan ward furniture in Victoria Tex, you would not believe the things I witnessed. A friend and I worked there because he paid cash everynight and for high school boys it was great. At one time he had us building pine furniture in the back on our spare time and labeled it Mississippi mud. One day 2 men with suites walked in looking for harlan, his crook buddy fred was there. Shortly after the business shut down. I'll probably never buy furniture in Victoria LOL and there's a big place there that starts with a K I have other stories about

Comment

Ashley's is noted for selling medium to lower end furniture.

After my wife died I decided I needed a new recliner. One with woods and deer and bear,lol. A local store sells custom made furniture made in Wisconsin. I picked out the color and pattern and ordered the chair and got exactly what I paid for. It cost $750.00 for the recliner that also swivels. Very comfortable and it should last a good while.

So in the future check out what stores sell American made custom furniture. You pay for what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        I hate Ashley furniture with a passion. I do not have the time or the patience to type my whole story.

My wife gets fighting mad just thinking about our Ashley furniture story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You stole the words right out of my mouth lol

Comment

Without reading wall of text I will note that IKEA furniture puzzles are most disliked here.

Comment

Working...
          X