No announcement yet.

Bring a Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir, we used to roll like that into our highschool parking lot.. go chase Dove, ducks, geese, pheasant, quail, prairie chicken, or coyotes after school. I hang my compound in it during much of the deer season now.

Comment

Pics of the 79 Ford please, love those old trucks.

Comment

Good looking truck. Would be hard to let that go if you’ve had it this long.

Comment

Ive had the 79 for 22 years, it was my 1st service truck when i started my contracting business. The 83 ive owned for 6yrs.

Comment

My first vehicle was a 82 F100 Dallas Cowboy Edition with a 302 and 3speed on the column. Had a gun rack as well where my 870 Wingmaster pump stayed. Hunted before school and after. Carried a pocket knife ever since I was 6 years old. My son has done the same and just got suspended from school as an 8th grader. I told that principal that he has had it on him since 1st grade but now it is a problem. Told me I’m raising a fine young man but he can’t bring it again. So I asked them if they would rather he wore skinny jeans and make up? We don’t have no Beeotch in our blood

Comment

Working...
            X