Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a youngster that has not filled a tag this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My oldest shot one many moons ago but has not been able to kill one since. He was 9 when he shot his first and he is 17 now.

Comment

Very nice offer. Hopefully a kid will be successful

Comment

I want to updated this every once in a while.

I will do a hunt or two for some youngsters that have not killed a deer. Culls, spikes and does, whatever shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Following along great job sir

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes Sir. Youngest son (11 1/2 yrs). Is VERY safe and great shot. (Not proficient with his bow yet.) Great with his 243.

I honestly don't know how he'll respond after shooting a pig, deer, squirrel by his own hand. We have to live through this chapter before I can take him to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
              Yes Sir. Youngest son (11 1/2 yrs). Is VERY safe and great shot. (Not proficient with his bow yet.) Great with his 243.

I honestly don't know how he'll respond after shooting a pig, deer, squirrel by his own hand. We have to live through this chapter before I can take him to the next.

Send me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

Comment

I'll pay 1/2 for the mount. Even if a doe/spike/pig. A euro or full mount. I'm sure someone else will join me on the other 1/2.

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  I'll pay 1/2 for the mount. Even if a doe/spike/pig. A euro or full mount. I'm sure someone else will join me on the other 1/2.

Kudos to you sir! Great gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post

If we are successful and get a nice management buck, I’ll pitch in for the other half of a euro. This is cool BL, would make a youngster very happy.

I have been very lucky to have lots of opportunities for my kids to shoot, still waiting on my youngest to get his first. I’ve also have had good times with a lot of folks shooting their first animal on our place in Pleasanton, I think we are up to 33 first timers.

Comment

Back up. Need to get some peeps in line.

Probably do 2 hunts.

Comment

I know it’s only June, but need to get some weekends set.

Comment

Back up, looking for at least a hunt or two!!!

Please let me know soon, so I can cross these weekends off the books.

Comment

It’s a free hunt, how hard is it to find a kiddo that hasn’t shot anything???

Comment

Great gesture Lucky! I hope someone jumps on this. My granddaughters are not old enough or I would be putting my her name in the hat.

Comment

I’d start a new thread. Title could be a little misleading, especially this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                                X