X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WItoTX
    replied
    Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
    big Carlos fan. Hope Ferrari can get it together enough to keep these guys in the running
    Same here. I personally believe he is better than Charles, but that the focus has been on Charles at Ferrari which is part of why there has been less than optimal results.

Leave a comment:

• Landrover
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
    Binotto is out at Ferrari. I am sort of glad that it happened because they really screwed up some races but it sure did provide me some entertainment. Every race I was on the edge of my seat wondering how they would shoot themselves in the foot this time.

I really think they had the best car at the beginning of the year but they just couldnt get out of their own way. Based on the last testing session it looks like they will have a good car next year.
    Not surprised that Binotto resigned, it was just off kilter for two years. I am glad to see Hulkenberg got a seat at Hass. He and Magnussen should be interesting in 2023. Riccardo back to Redbull is going to be interesting to watch from afar................Checo has alot of cash behind him so I am not sure where this is going.

Leave a comment:

• kdm015
    replied
    big Carlos fan. Hope Ferrari can get it together enough to keep these guys in the running

Leave a comment:

• Fordnandez
    replied
    Binotto is out at Ferrari. I am sort of glad that it happened because they really screwed up some races but it sure did provide me some entertainment. Every race I was on the edge of my seat wondering how they would shoot themselves in the foot this time.

I really think they had the best car at the beginning of the year but they just couldnt get out of their own way. Based on the last testing session it looks like they will have a good car next year.

Leave a comment:

• WItoTX
    replied
    It will be good for Danny. I think he has been humbled ever since leaving Redbull in the first place. My opinion is, RB made him great once, RB can do it again.

He's definitely a great driver, but he needs a team that understands and can work with him. He never got that at Renault or McLaren. There are very few drivers as special as Michael Schumacher who can go from MFG to MFG and be successful.

Is it 2023 yet?

Leave a comment:

• RascalArms
    replied
    2022 Formula 1 Season!!

So Danny Ricciardo is returning to Red Bull in 2023 but as a "3rd test team" driver!!

Strange how a guy who couldn't handle being the #2 guy can now handle being THE NUMBER 3 guy without a seat. [emoji848]

Guess he feels it will still keep him in the limelight and in the paddock on Sundays. He and Christian can love on one another again.

Leave a comment:

• WItoTX
    replied
    What a wild end to qualifying! First American team on pole in nearly 5 decades!

Leave a comment:

• Landrover
    replied
    Brazil countdown has begun!!!![emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Landrover
    replied
    Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Grand Prix of Valencia...for the championship
    Ok.....I gotta catch them next season at COTA.

Leave a comment:

• DaveC
    replied
    2022 Formula 1 Season!!

Quartararo’s bike just couldn’t compete this year to the Ducatis , he sure tried with all he had though. The cross plain crank R-1 is badd asd, the ducks are just baddasder. Marquez’s Honda has a lil catching up to do too.

The way I see it anyhow.

Sad to see Suzuki throw in the towel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Artos
    replied
    Grand Prix of Valencia...for the championship

Leave a comment:

• Landrover
    replied
    Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Moto GP about to start...
    Is this the once per year event at cota like F1????

Leave a comment:

• Artos
    replied
    Moto GP about to start...

Leave a comment:

• Artos
    replied
    Oh this should be good...wish you had it on vid!!

Great ending on this race.

Leave a comment:

• 150class
    replied
    Was at COTA all day Saturday for the event and loved every second of it. Will be following Formula 1 much closer now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X