No announcement yet.

2022 Formula 1 Season!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherlands is looking to be one heckuva race today!! Ferrari and Merc should be competitive off the pole. The 1st corners are going to be exhilarating and edgy. I won't be surprised if a mid field team gets on the podium either........[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
    Originally posted by Box-R View Post
    So, Mr. 7 World Titles has to use the 16 year old student driver excuse of not seeing someone "in his blind spot"? Really? No, he and all those top-level drivers are fully aware of their and their opponents' car position at all times. They hit those apexes within fractions of an inch every lap. To use "blind spot" is a pathetic attempt to cover his aggressive move at that corner. If he indeed does NOT know a car is "in his blind spot", well then Alonso is spot-on.
    Uhhhh....guess u r looking for an argument maybe?[emoji848] I won't participate but the F1 page has noted with video that exact spot has had mishaps of the same tenor and not the 1st for Hamilton in that exact spot. It is a mute issue and Alonso noted his statement was in the moment......we all been there and it's over.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't believe Ferrari just messed up Sainz pitstop..[emoji43]*[emoji94]....downright ugly as Checo ran over their tire gun on his exit!
      Tire strategy is definitely playing into this race super early. Pit times are all over the place....ouch!!![emoji43]

Comment

Mercedes has / had the best tire / pit plan imo, but the safety cars kinda threw it out the window...will be interesting to see if Ver can overtake on the softs the last laps.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Mercedes has / had the best tire / pit plan imo, but the safety cars kinda threw it out the window...will be interesting to see if Ver can overtake on the softs the last laps.
          Yep....merc definitely had it right but the 3 late yellow flags got them flustered. Debriefing will be UGLY!!! [emoji2959] That Rbull is downright quick and fast!!![emoji2962]

Comment

Communication at Ferrari and Mercedes is suspect.[emoji850] Sainz unsafe release was wild. Leclerc showed grit to get a podium. [emoji108] He swallowed Ham up to get 3rd. Soft tires make those cars fly!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

I am liking that Ferrari throwback yellow!!![emoji106] The qualifier yesterday was just bizarre....the huge amount of penalties made it unwatchable as none of the times were going to hold up for the final grid placements. Hoping for a great race today but no idea who is going to be crazy bold at Monza!!

Comment

Yuck.......the race ended under a safety flag. At least 6 or 7 laps left ............just poor decision by stewards. Go RED flag when only so few laps left. Drivers were making BIG moves during that time. Daggum guys.....get it together!!!!

Comment

Nice race up until the Yellow.....for me, glad to see Sir Charles is getting it handed to him by Redbull.

Charles needs to be humbled.....love his on radio melt downs.

Comment

Sir Max keeps,rolling. Guys on fire

Comment

Disgusting that FIA can't decide on how the decisions are made. Last year the entire championship henged on a very eerily situation.....and the FIA went completely opposite!!! What a crock of crap!

Comment

Anybody heading to COTA for the Formula 1 weekend? I will be there for P1 today and hanging hard all weekend long. With this weather forecast it should be glorious!!!

Comment

Enjoy COTA, always love that track, whether actually racing or watching! Looking forward to your photos

Comment

Great Day 1!!! I think Redbull and Mercedes are sandbagging.[emoji854]

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Enjoy COTA, always love that track, whether actually racing or watching! Looking forward to your photos
                              Wow.....u race???[emoji2962] U braver than me....I will stick to bowhunting critters that can kill me.[emoji854]

Comment

Keep the pics coming when you can, looks like a fun time to be had out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X