No announcement yet.

Defi $Crypto Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok—I see everyone making money but has anybody actually cashed out anything and had that money in the bank?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      Ok—I see everyone making money but has anybody actually cashed out anything and had that money in the bank?
      Why would you want fiat currency?! When you cash out, that generally means converting back to eth or btc (or a stable coin like USDC for me but I'm sure others want USD in the bank.

Comment

Yes

Comment

250,000 profit in a 6 year span

Comment

As stated many times bitcoin is about to reset and take everything with it , you were warned

Anything tied to BC likely won’t recover

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post

As stated many times bitcoin is about to reset and take everything with it , you were warned

Anything tied to BC likely won’t recover
              no offense, but i really hope you are wrong again.

besides the pump and dumps that keep coming up, isnt every coin tied to bitcoin? pretty much every chart for every coin is just a mirror of BTC. and all these professional athletes that are getting part of their salaries in crypto, are they all just getting bad info from their financial advisors?

Comment

Feds will create fear, cause a massive dump and then they will load up for a cheap price. Just like China. I hope I’m right and you’re wrong. I’m not discounting anything you’re saying. After all, it is crypto and anything is possible.

What I’m posting in this particular thread aren’t tokens I would suggest anyone throwing thousands of dollars into. These are plays. Basically a couple hundred bucks and see if they run multiple X’s.

I turned $34 into $3K the other day in a couple of hours.

Everything does follow BTC to a point. But these low MC tokens with low liquidity can still have major pumps due to those reasons. It doesn’t take much volume to pump the price.

Now if you were talking to people who pump lots of money into mainstream tokens, then yes. It might not be a bad idea to turn some of that bag into USDC or TETHER and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  no offense, but i really hope you are wrong again.

besides the pump and dumps that keep coming up, isnt every coin tied to bitcoin? pretty much every chart for every coin is just a mirror of BTC. and all these professional athletes that are getting part of their salaries in crypto, are they all just getting bad info from their financial advisors?

Wrong again ? Lol nah , but that’s another story for another day

Yes , you would be surprised of the corruption, I see it front and center , take the advice or don’t, not about being right or wrong, it’s about using common sense when it’s needed, It’s been trending too this situation since the evergrande scandal floated to the surface , it’s only the beginning, they freeze the market to investigate, they have to.

Do you understand what this will do? Yes we both know , total collapse , im covering your sources along with the underground ones who’ve made me a small fortune.

Many layers to this investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRyder22 View Post
                    Wrong again ? Lol nah , but that’s another story for another day

Yes , you would be surprised of the corruption, I see it front and center , take the advice or don’t, not about being right or wrong, it’s about using common sense when it’s needed, It’s been trending too this situation since the evergrande scandal floated to the surface , it’s only the beginning, they freeze the market to investigate, they have to.

Do you understand what this will do? Yes we both know , total collapse , im covering your sources along with the underground ones who’ve made me a small fortune.

Many layers to this investigation.

Welcome to the forum sir! I don't think you understand fully the defi concept. The government has already lost power. They can only hope to tax it but there is virtually nothing they can do to stop it. Now it is simply betting on which coins and protocols have a chance of surviving. And comparing our fintech strategy to China is quite a big leap. Worthy of discussion but apples and tacos.

Comment

Here’s another one. BlackIce on here pointed it out to me a while back and I’ve been watching it. Seems to be gaining traction and volume rolling in. Heck of an entry right now.

ClassicDoge $XDoge on BSC chain

0xb68a34756d8a92ccc821effa03d802846594b64e

Offical Telegram of ClassicDoge Whitepaper: http://wp-content/uploads/ClassicDoge-Whitepaper.pdf https://t.me/ClassicDogeOfficial #NFT #Metaverse #DAO #Pets #BSC #SOL

Comment

$RBXS is launching on BSC/BNB today at noon. This team has a high probability for a moon shot at launch. Quick flip

I’ll post more info when I get it.

Comment

You can view and join @mxsrbxsamuraiportal right away.

They’ll post CA in the TG when it’s ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                            $RBXS is launching on BSC/BNB today at noon. This team has a high probability for a moon shot at launch. Quick flip

I’ll post more info when I get it.
                            That was a bust

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              Here’s another one. BlackIce on here pointed it out to me a while back and I’ve been watching it. Seems to be gaining traction and volume rolling in. Heck of an entry right now.

ClassicDoge $XDoge on BSC chain

0xb68a34756d8a92ccc821effa03d802846594b64e

https://t.me/ClassicDogeOfficial

Update

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X