Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 10x50 mobile about 10 miles north of Mertzon on a lease I’d like to give away. I did bunch of work to it a few years ago when I moved it out there. New pex plumbing, new linoleum flooring throughout most, new t-111 on walls and ceiling in one bedroom. New shower guts, new bath sink faucet. No water heater. I gutted the kitchen too. It’s a 2/1 with huge living room. I moved it from central Texas with a 1-ton duelly no problem. Still has axles and tires.

512-789-5722

Comment

I don’t remember how to post pics, text and send pics

Comment

Little nipply at the lease! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15].

Beautiful pic but reeks of a nutkick of problems to the water equipment and electrical lines …

Comment

cool pic

Comment

Looking at the TxMesoNet this morning looks like Tom Green, Coke, and Runnels got 3/10 to 1/2 inch in the last 12 hours!! Parts of Coke got 9/10 last week!

Comment

Did anyone sign up for that heavy hog contest Angelo State's chapter of Texas Trophy Hunter Assoc is putting on? I've talked to several people around the Angelo area that said hogs have been H*** on hooves the past few months.

Comment

Not here....starting year 16 on our place and we killed the first three hogs ever last August....a sow and two shoats. The other two in the sounder shagged arse! No pigs since last August. While I'd like the extra targets, I sure like my calm deer..

Comment

Anybody catch any rain last week??

What is the news on the spring turkey front, anyone seeing any birds?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                    Anybody catch any rain last week??What is the news on the spring turkey front, anyone seeing any birds?

We are cautiously optimistic on the turkey birds....can't get here quick enough. I need some woods time.

We got .5". It soaked right in.
                    Last edited by Smart; 03-27-2023, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Monday had .7 and pea size hail in town.

Comment

Thank goodness the season doesn’t open today. It’s so **** windy out here I’m gonna find my hat on my front porch in DFW if I don’t watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Thank goodness the season doesn’t open today. It’s so **** windy out here I’m gonna find my hat on my front porch in DFW if I don’t watch out.
                          Lol. Good luck to you boys this weekend, knock a couple down!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Supposed to be just as windy tomorrow but calm for Saturday morning. We gonna see.

Comment

No 23-24 thread yet?
                              Love this thread. I refuse to be kicked out, I’m in Edwards Co. now with Kas.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo V View Post
                                No 23-24 thread yet?
                                Love this thread. I refuse to be kicked out, I’m in Edwards Co. now with Kas.

Thanks for the reminder...

Comment

Working...
                                X