Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the best spot to buy corn in between ranger and San Angelo area. Prices are crazy right now

Comment

Anyone lose something near Ballinger?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        One word describes my October bow season......"Humbling"

Headed back out west Friday morning praying November yields a tad better outcome. But no matter what, we will be given it our all.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc

We are headed out on 9/9 through 9/13 ourselves. Coverts say we are probably wasting our time in search of a shooter buck but will be nice to get away and stretch the legs out around a campfire. I'm fully prepared to play world class camp ***** but hoping the start of the rut might bring us some new blood. Who knows...maybe a doe will trip the trigger. ... Good luck to yall Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          We are headed out on 9/9 through 9/13 ourselves. Coverts say we are probably wasting our time in search of a shooter buck but will be nice to get away and stretch the legs out around a campfire. I'm fully prepared to play world class camp ***** but hoping the start of the rut might bring us some new blood. Who knows...maybe a doe will trip the trigger. ... Good luck to yall Richard

9/9-9/13?
          You’re going to miss the rest of season

Aim low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** Smart do you have a Time Machine??

If so can you go to the future and get me some winning lotto numbers???

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
              Forgot to add my buck to this thread.

10/21/2022

Nice buck Brandon! Congrats bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                Forgot to add my buck to this thread.

10/21/2022
                Beautiful buck as per usual. Death, Taxes, and Bone Thug lays down a stud.

You know the drought was bad because it took him 3 weeks this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                  9/9-9/13?
                  You’re going to miss the rest of season

Aim low

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  **** Smart do you have a Time Machine??

If so can you go to the future and get me some winning lotto numbers???

Son of a .....I did this same thing in text today as well

11/9-11/13

Comment

Wow Brandon, that’s a really nice Buck! Congrats!
                    How wide, nice mass as well!

Comment

Appreciate it my friend and best of luck to your group. You got my number if yall need something.

Rwc

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!!

Mr. Ellis he was 18 7/8” inside spread and 33 4/8” mass.

Comment

Son of a .....I did this same thing in text today as well

11/9-11/13

I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Thursday and stressing about how behind I am getting ready

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                            I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Thursday and stressing about how behind I am getting ready

Hahahaha....I know that feeling.

I think the 9th leaving day had me with 9s on my mind..

Comment

Pretty slow west of mertzon for us. Not seeing any new deer, but did see some young bucks trying to get lucky. Bigger deer still hiding out. Fire was hot and beer was cold though.

Comment

I wasn't out there, but reports from Coke say mature bucks are chasing and we are seeing quite a few new bucks on camera in the last week or 10 days.
                                Last edited by El General; 11-07-2022, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X