Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

I like Jack in the box tacos too. I’ll never give those up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It took WAY too long for someone to bring these gems up. I was wondering…..

Now, we just need Glenn to say these have meat in them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

Well they Do! We just don't know what kind!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Well they Do! We just don't know what kind!! LOL!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

They lost me when the double decker disappeared.

Comment

The chicken chalupa taco is freaking great .

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
              It took WAY too long for someone to bring these gems up. I was wondering…..

I have bad memories of those Jack in the Box tacos. They were definitely a part of my mis-spent youth.

They had some sort of meat type product in them. Like Taco Hell it might have been meat or it might not have been. I don't know. What I do know is that the times I usually ate Jack in the Box tacos they could have been made out of cardboard and school glue and I wouldn't have known it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                I have bad memories of those Jack in the Box tacos. They were definitely a part of my mis-spent youth.

They had some sort of meat type product in them. Like Taco Hell it might have been meat or it might not have been. I don't know. What I do know is that the times I usually ate Jack in the Box tacos they could have been made out of cardboard and school glue and I wouldn't have known it.
                LMAO!! Same here, thought they were great. Ate one years later & wondered how I was still living. LOL!

Comment

some great youtube videos of homemade JITB tacos....great when you put some real beef and refried beans in them ;-)
                  Last edited by Tom; 01-24-2022, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Three tacos.
                    One pintos and cheese.
                    Hot sauce.
                    Cinnamon stix.
                    And, one Mtn Dew.

Yum!!!

Comment

Taco Casa is better than Taco Bell, but that's not saying a lot. Taco Casa's menu is all the same thing. It's the same bland ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese that's just served in different wrappers. Wrapped in a tortilla (burrito), in a taco shell (taco), in a crunch bowl (taco salad), on a tostada (chalupa/tostado - whatever they call it)...... The veggies are fresh, and the place is clean. But it's just not real Mexican food. It's like school cafeteria Mexican food.

Rosa's is closer, but still not as good as a genuine Mexican taco joint with folks that may not speak excellent English, but definitely know how to cook good food. If you have one of those within 15 miles of you, there's no reason to stop at a fake Mexican food chain. Get the good stuff.

Comment

Came across this today and thought it was fitting...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Like paying higher prices for gas, food, clothes, textiles, cars, trucks, houses and everything else you can name?

Thank a democrat!!

Comment

Had 6 crunchy tacos for lunch Sunday. I’ll keep going back, but I’m definitely hitting the Poe hop at Perry’s Friday! I’ll eat **** near everything.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              I still like Taco Bell. I can eat anything and not have to run to the bathroom. Bunch of pansy's on here.
                              Well, I guess I wouldn't HAVE to run to the bathroom. I could just sit on the couch and **** myself

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                I like Jack in the box tacos too. I’ll never give those up.
                                Nothing like going through the drive thru at 2:30am and grabbing a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                                X