No announcement yet.

Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved me some mexi melts, then don't make them anymore. When I need to clean the pipes, I will eat taco bell.

Comment

I used to love those grilled stuffed burritos. The bean burritos were a staple in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Has Taco Bell added anything good back to the menu yet?

Seriously - Can anyone think of any other fast food joint ever going downhill as fast as Taco Bell has the last 2-3 years? Wondering how they are still in business unless they added stuff back to the menu.

Just read you can't even order the Enchirito anymore. It was off the menu for years but they'd still make it for you.

Items removed the last couple years.
        Enchirito
        Mexican Pizza
        Double Decker Taco
        7-Layer Burrito
        Beefy Fritos Burrito
        Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
        Chips & Dips
        Grilled Steak Soft Taco
        Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
        Mini Skillet Bowl
        Nachos Supreme
        Spicy Potato Soft Taco
        Spicy Tostada
        Triple Layer Nachos
        I really don't know as I've never been back. The one in Lampasas never has more than 3 vehicles at it.

Comment

Gave up Taco Hell years ago !
          When they stopped using real meat.

Comment

You ain’t never done with Taco Bell. I said that in 1998 driving my now wife to an Astros game. We made a stop I think in Cleveland, chicken meat in the tacos was still icey. I swore it off for years. Honestly, the three piece taco supreme I got last week from the Lumberton Taco Bell was delightful. Lots of extra hot sauce.

Comment

Lots of fast food places have some items on rotation (McRib, etc), but Taco Bell has to win the award for quick and systematic removal of all their best menu items…

Mexi melt
              Double decker taco
              Grilled stuffed burrito
              Breakfast quesadilla
              $2 Chicken burrito & Doritos meal
              Etc

Comment

I havent had Taco Bell in a good 3 years, and that was an emergency food stop on way back from hunting lease.
                Now that i think about it i cant remeber the last time i have seen an advertisement for Taco Bell??
                Having said all that the one by my house always has a long line, but it is also a KFC so that may be why.

Comment

terrible

Comment

Wish they still had their Bell Beefer.

Comment

Quit going there 25 years ago. It got to where every time we got home with the food, it was the wrong order. After numerous times of eating crap I didn`t order I blew my top. I called back and expressed my opinion in a not so professional manner. OK......I had a weak moment.... It happens. Since then we have given all our business to Taco Casa. I have even made the comment to my wife several times how they have never, till this day, screwed up our order. I also cut the sour cream on my Super Nachos (spread out) and they have never put it on by mistake. I check before leaving the parking lot. Great service and good food.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                        Quit going there 25 years ago. It got to where every time we got home with the food, it was the wrong order. After numerous times of eating crap I didn`t order I blew my top. I called back and expressed my opinion in a not so professional manner. OK......I had a weak moment.... It happens. Since then we have given all our business to Taco Casa. I have even made the comment to my wife several times how they have never, till this day, screwed up our order. I also cut the sour cream on my Super Nachos (spread out) and they have never put it on by mistake. I check before leaving the parking lot. Great service and good food.
                        It's Taco Tuesday! Casa for me today

Comment

Havent had a taco bell since about 2003. Got food poisoning and was on the ****ter for almost 3 days. Used to eat there all the time.

Comment

Taco Bell is the poor mans colonoscopy. When you are feeling plugged up it will help you unplug

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                              Havent had a taco bell since about 2003. Got food poisoning and was on the ****ter for almost 3 days. Used to eat there all the time.
                              I had a bad girlfriend one time. It didn't stop me from chasing the ladies. Go get yourself a Taco today!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                                I had a bad girlfriend one time. It didn't stop me from chasing the ladies. Go get yourself a Taco today!

I hope it kept you from chasing the same one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X