• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I feel like I've seen this before

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Dang, has somebody already beat me to this? I should have known. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
      I’ll concede, no good comes from bickering on the internet. I used to flip right through threads with no cares and recently I’ve caught myself getting involved in argumentative posts. I’ve been seeing a lot of unnecessary conflict here lately, need to step away for a while. At the end of the day I know who I am and what value I bring to my community and clients. Apologies for contributing to the derailment of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Jeff Foxworthy used to tell a joke that the problem with rednecks, is we can't keep the most ignorant amongst us off the TV. I think lawyers, like many groups, have the misfortune of being judged off of the worst examples amongst them. In addition to that, our legal system stipulates, or rather REQUIRES...that the absolute worst amongst our population deserve legal representation, therefore requiring that someone has to "take the side" of the worst humans imaginable....and that leaves a lasting impression.

None of your contributions around here have ever given me the slightest impression that you should be lumped in with that ilk, whether we have disagreed, or not.

I've learned over the years, that everyone hates insurance and lawyers...until they need them! I don't like writing those checks either, but I have needed both enough times over the years to appreciate their value. I'm too pretty for jail!

Comment

You obviously did something stupid and got nailed to the wall by an attorney. Seriously what happened?

You also never answered my question, aren’t you running for public office?

I can rest assure with his thinking, he likely got a D and got the book thrown at him

Please let us know what he is running for and where, so we can spread the word to vote for anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          So what are you going to do about it to help change things Dale? Surely you’re not one of the “spineless idiots” in this thread?

Also, which “sects” of society are you talking about?

I realize ahead of time that explaining things to you is pointless, so this will be the last time.

I vote, every chance I get, for the change I wish to see. I also set policy for ONE company, and ONE household...and I do so in accordance with my values, and sense of right an wrong. Maybe I'll find another chance to influence things along the way, but for now, that is the extent of "my part".

The sects I'm talking about are the ones overwhelmingly represented in these incidents. Most commonly they are the poor, they are poorly raised, they are looking for a handout and believe they are owed it. I'd bet 95% grew up without both parents, as well. If that sounds like stereotyping...it is, I do that. Of course there is the possibility that this thief is a first timer from a good family who's just down on her luck and looking for a break....but I'd bet my house that's not the case.

If you had to bet your house one way or the other, which way would you go? That's rhetorical, I don't care.

Comment

I think the video’d aggressor is good reason to support abortion. The aggressor herself is being a destructive member of society and shouldve been swallowed by her Mommy. Likely she has some hump trophys running around and thereby the aggressor will be encouraging destructive social behavior in her offspring for furthering social illnesses and destructive social behaviors.

The aggressors behavior is infectious. I dont want her reproducing or producing destructive members of society.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
              Dang, has somebody already beat me to this? I should have known. Lol
              Yea but that thread got deleted. And the "signage" was a little more subtle.

Funny none the less and I feel like the yellow vette is here to stay. Which is hilarious. For that I'd like to think Rubi for finding internet gold

Comment

Incident at Academy

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Yea but that thread got deleted. And the "signage" was a little more subtle.

Funny none the less and I feel like the yellow vette is here to stay. Which is hilarious. For that I'd like to think Rubi for finding internet gold

Haha, I must’ve missed that one.

Yes, the yellar vette will forever be a part of TBH history!
                Last edited by Raider4044; 01-25-2022, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  I think the video’d aggressor is good reason to support abortion. The aggressor herself is being a destructive member of society and shouldve been swallowed by her Mommy. Likely she has some hump trophys running around and thereby the aggressor will be encouraging destructive social behavior in her offspring for furthering social illnesses and destructive social behaviors.

The aggressors behavior is infectious. I dont want her reproducing or producing destructive members of society.
                  i laughed out loud...and must have missed the yellow vette story!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I realize ahead of time that explaining things to you is pointless, so this will be the last time.

I vote, every chance I get, for the change I wish to see. I also set policy for ONE company, and ONE household...and I do so in accordance with my values, and sense of right an wrong. Maybe I'll find another chance to influence things along the way, but for now, that is the extent of "my part".
                    Gotcha, so voting makes someone not a spineless idiot. Wonder how you knew the voting record of the people you're labeling in this thread.

Comment

I realize ahead of time that explaining things to you is pointless....
                      Right again....I'm like 4 for 4 today.

Comment

Okay bud, keep up the great work

Spineless idiot.

Comment

Look, all I’m saying is blaming lawyers for this and similar situations is like blaming Budweiser for drunk driving accidents and Krispy Kreme for the obesity epidemic. It’s a means to an end. Are there unethical, morally reprehensible lawyers that exploit the system, absolutely. But it’s unfair to label the entire legal profession when there are many more positive things lawyers do. It’s a social issue that needs to be confronted on many sides.

Remington, to the tune of $33 million, comes to mind here.

Comment

Yep, nailed it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                              Gotcha, so voting makes someone not a spineless idiot. Wonder how you knew the voting record of the people you're labeling in this thread.
                              I bet I know yours. You vote for spineless idiots.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its not the lawyers, its not blm, its not even the likes of kae006......Its the erosion of what founded this country and that was, lest we forget, principles and morals founded upon the Bible by men who respected those principles and had a genuine love for God. Little by little God has been given the snub and this is what we get. It's pretty simple really.

Comment

Working...
                                X