Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have been wearing carhartt!

Comment

I read an article last night that said catching Omicron will give you immunity against future Covid-19 strains.... has anyone else come across that?

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        I read an article last night that said catching Omicron will give you immunity against future Covid-19 strains.... has anyone else come across that?
        I haven't heard that but it doesn't sound plausible, IMO.
        Now if we could just get something that would give us immunity to this dumb*** administration and the choices they make. I'd take that vaccine in a heartbeat!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally caught it also. Wife tested positive Sunday and I tested positive today. Been running fever, had a bad headache and body aches…
          Hoping the symptoms die down sooner then later.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            I haven't heard that but it doesn't sound plausible, IMO.
            How do you figure? I realize it won't give anyone 100% immunity, but having omicron (or any other variant) will almost certainly give you some level of natural immunity against future strains.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              Most likely it will help, it all depends if your body develops antibodies.

My wife got it for a second time(Dec '20 and Jan '22) Myself and our three kids got it in Dec '20.

No one else got sick or tested positive this last time, she didn't quartine from us still took care of kids, and slept in the same bed.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                How do you figure? I realize it won't give anyone 100% immunity, but having omicron (or any other variant) will almost certainly give you some level of natural immunity against future strains.
                I had the original strain or Delta, not sure which, and still caught Omicron so not sure one will stop another. I don't know for sure tho. Kinda like the flu I think.
                Now it should give you immunity against catching Omicron again.
                Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by rolylane6; 02-02-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X