No announcement yet.

BOLO Stolen Camper Tomball…Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the sticker is actually a glare from the lights. I know right where that storage place is. I'd be looking on those streets across Boudreaux for that truck.

My wife's company got hit before Christmas. Took a dump trailer and a lowboy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I think the sticker is actually a glare from the lights. I know right where that storage place is. I'd be looking on those streets across Boudreaux for that truck.

My wife's company got hit before Christmas. Took a dump trailer and a lowboy

There is definitely a white sticker. I saw it in the video while watching with the owner but didn’t get a picture of it on my phone. I asked him for a picture of it. Still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
        Plates were covered and dudes wearing a mask
        Gota be careful stealing them trailers
        Covid is rampant right now!!
        Jk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
          How’s he getting in the gate each time?

This is the question that hasn’t been answered
          How is the guy getting through the gate, based on the pic he obviously has a gate code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            This is the question that hasn’t been answered
            How is the guy getting through the gate, based on the pic he obviously has a gate code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            He took the lock off a side gate and came in that way. Doesn’t need a code to get out the main gate. The owner is installing a keypad on the inside too. But hasn’t done it yet.

Comment

Check the camera surveillance for that truck showing up during the day.

Why is the gate open? Which customer code was used to open the gate?

AirTags, GPS trackers, do something before it happens to you.

Is your trailer license plate added to your tolltag account? Check your account for the last time/location it was seen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I keep coming back hoping the bastage has been caught and dispatched.

Comment

That sucks! There’s really not much consequence for theft and that’s much of what drives it.

You have to take it into your own hands up here. The law won’t do anything about it.

Campers/four wheelers are like the feather in the cap for redneck thieves.

Comment

There is definitely a white sticker. I saw it in the video while watching with the owner but didn’t get a picture of it on my phone. I asked him for a picture of it. Still waiting.
                    Oh, I thought I saw it in one photo but the picture at the gate it looks like a bare window

Is the owner willing to give you times he came and went with the other trailers? That could tell you how far he is traveling to drop one

Comment

Thanks man. I am in disbelief. I switched to a seemingly better storage unit and added a much stouter lock, locked up my chains, and the thing didn't last 12 hours. It was safer on the border in Laredo. This makes me sick. And now I'll have 2 total loss insurance claims in 4 months. I hope I can get insurance on the next one. I planned to get GPS but I was still researching the different types. Lesson learned. Gotta have GPS from the get go.
                      Oh man this blows my mind! Such bad luck. Man I've left my camper unattended and unlocked for months and after your first camper got stolen I was always worrying about mine. I figured if I left the slides out that may prevent it from being hauled off unless they had a generator to power the slide motors.

I sure hope it gets recovered and the dirt bag gets thrown in jail

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Oh, I thought I saw it in one photo but the picture at the gate it looks like a bare window

Is the owner willing to give you times he came and went with the other trailers? That could tell you how far he is traveling to drop one
                        The other camper pictured going out the gate was taken around 1am. When he left the facility he turned left towards 249. My guess is he’s not local. Just a professional **** bag.

Comment

The ILLEGAL AILENS just doing what AMERICANS won't do right??

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                            I would camp out in the trailer for a few nights and really surprise them!
                            Is a trailer worth dying for?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Do you mean is it worth killing for? I am sick of the let them steal stuff mentality. We need to teach the thieves a lesson or this bs will just get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Where do you draw the line? Same guys could rob your house next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X