Johnny needs our prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam…
    I didn’t know it was your wife you lost.
    I can’t imagine…
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Speechless. Sorry you and the family are going through this.

Comment

Prayers of peace and comfort from my family to yours, Johnny...

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family, Johnny.

Comment

Heartbreaking, so sorry you and your family are going through this. Continue prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Good mornin' Lord. We hear the moanings from this family and we come to You for comfort for them. Lord these are good people and people of faith in Your son Jesus. Father we ask You to ease their pain and even now Lord in this hour of mourning this earthly loss that was so devastating that You begin the healing process for them. We ask a special measure of grace for our brother Johnny and the kids. It is not ours to ask the why, but acknowledge that Chrystal was Yours Lord and You needed her or that You determined that Eternal Healing was the best for her. For that Lord we are thankful and lift You up in all Honor and Glory for they are Yours. Meanwhile Lord until they are united once again for eternity, Please Lord guide the steps of our brother and his family, Keep them on the path of righteousness that leads to that Narrow Gate and You. We ask these things in the Name that is above all names, Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Good mornin' Lord. We hear the moanings from this family and we come to You for comfort for them. Lord these are good people and people of faith in Your son Jesus. Father we ask You to ease their pain and even now Lord in this hour of mourning this earthly loss that was so devastating that You begin the healing process for them. We ask a special measure of grace for our brother Johnny and the kids. It is not ours to ask the why, but acknowledge that Chrystal was Yours Lord and You needed her or that You determined that Eternal Healing was the best for her. For that Lord we are thankful and lift You up in all Honor and Glory for they are Yours. Meanwhile Lord until they are united once again for eternity, Please Lord guide the steps of our brother and his family, Keep them on the path of righteousness that leads to that Narrow Gate and You. We ask these things in the Name that is above all names, Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.
                      Amen. Great Charlie

This news makes my gut hurt. I’m sorry for your loss Johnny.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Johnny. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family. I can't even imagine how hard this is.

Comment

Very sad to hear. Johnny and his family are in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers Mr Johnny!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Breaks my heart to read this. Prayers for Johnny and his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X