No announcement yet.

Metallica in LV… Should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat Benatar is coming to the Mesquite Rodeo Arena. Might have to check it out.

Comment

You should go, you can never “Unsee” a Metallica concert and they know how to put on a show, are they what they were 20 years ago? Absolutely not but thr still better than 99% of the retards touring these days. Give me 1 old school band over this new age Crap any day…

Comment

Wow, you’d think I just dropped a Baby Ruth in the punchbowl!

For those whose licensed Metallica panties got twisted by my callous and thoughtless comments, I humbly apologize.

Y’all are crazy, though…you know that, right? Precious, but crazy!

Comment

Seen em 17 times , most recently at the horrible triad fight in Dallas. Frequent Vegas every couple months as I have family there. Go and have a good time. The masks really only get enforced around certain gaming areas. Heck I’ll go with ya. Lol

Comment

Funniest thing on here is anyone trying to act like Metallica and Fleetwood Mac werent part of the same era. Not genre but definitely era. Metallica and Fleetwood Mac were dropping albums at the same time lol. Everything after Ride the Lightning SUCKS. James Hetfield is like 60 now, yall just forget how old you are lmao.

With all jokes aside if you want to see them go for it. One of the greatest concerts I ever saw was Soundgarden on their Badmotorfinger 20th anniversary tour in 2014. Also was great because it would be their last for obvious reasons but they played heavier at that concert than they did in the 90s. They opened for NIN and their performance was so good we didn't stay for NIN as the experience could only have gone down hill form there. It was perfection so we left it at that.

Go enjoy you some Metallica Grandpa!

Comment

Its a testosterone thing! No more soundgarden no more Layne in AIC, thankfully they carried on but How sad and messed up is that?. Run dont walk James is 58

Comment

Lol. Master of Puppets does not suck. It's one of the best metal records of all time. And Justice for All was meh. Then they sucked.

I saw them twice. Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets. No desire after that.

Slayer and Lamb of God will kill them live.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Lol. Master of Puppets does not suck. It's one of the best metal records of all time. And Justice for All was meh. Then they sucked.

I saw them twice. Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets. No desire after that.

Slayer and Lamb of God will kill them live.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  I stand corrected, I meant to say everything after And Justice For All which was the first to start to break away IMO. Master of Puppets IMO was the best album they created.

Slayer is a band that has not lost energy and they are not young.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                    Its a testosterone thing! No more soundgarden no more Layne in AIC, thankfully they carried on but How sad and messed up is that?. Run dont walk James is 58
                    Saw AIC a couple of years ago, they still put on a good show.

Comment

Working...
                    X