No announcement yet.

2022 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great time again! We went for a couple hours this morning and caught em roaming and then went and shot a few docks! That’s a cool little lake with some big fish in it! Burgers and fish were great again! Thanks y’all!

Look forward to next year!

Comment

Great to see the same regulars and meet some new TBHers! Mom had a blast. Food was outstanding! Thanks to cody and mike (aka the Fry Daddies!) And this year I didn't drop my phone in the lake, big success!

Comment

It was great meeting everyone! I hope to make this a yearly trip.

Comment

I want to thank all the cooks the food was awesome. If you like to fish and have a great time yall should think about coming next year. It was good catching up with the regulars and meeting the new. Big thanks to Taylor aka Hogslayers son he made me a custom crappie rod and its bad azz. It was one heck of a gift. It was a blast

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed seeing everyone and catching up

Hope to see the same ones and some new faces next year

Comment

Great seeing everyone had a great time. Food was spot on again. Managed to boat 2 catfish and a turtle Friday 39 in the morning Saturday and 15 after lunch. Sunday 29 before the wind blew me off the lake. Gave up on Monday and headed home at noon on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X