No announcement yet.

Prayers for my Grandpa Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for your granddad's comfort and for you and your family.

Comment

Lord, I know you are with this man, his grandfather, and his family. Please grant them all comfort and strength during this time of his grandfather's illness. Please let them all feel the love and hope you have shared with so many here in our lifetimes. And those of past lifetimes.

AMEN.

Comment

Prayers up for Grandpa and you all.... Sorry to hear this..

Comment

Continued prayers for your grandpa and you and your family

Comment

He passed away at 6am this morning. I really appreciate all of the prayer for him and my family over the last couple of months. Even though we knew it was coming, my Mom and my aunt are taking it especially hard right now. I'm thankful that so many on TBH took the time to pray for this situation. It's greatly appreciated.

Comment

Continuous prayers for you and your family Josh. Buster will be waiting for for y’all on streets of gold where there is no pain or suffering.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers continued for your grandpa and all of your Family.

Comment

Celebrate the life and times you shared with him. I wish words could ease the hurt. Do not be afraid to laugh during this time. Smile. Talk. Tell the story about the time he XYZ... Dig deep in a moment to cherish the man you have lost.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Prayers to all

Comment

My prayers continue for you and your family, for peace and comfort.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                          X