Vehicle Wrap - Tomball Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
    Picked mine up a bit ago. I couldn’t decide on pattern, so I gave the installer a few choices and told him to surprise me.
    That looks great. Maybe a dumb question but would the wrap not stick to the plastic side trim pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      That looks great. Maybe a dumb question but would the wrap not stick to the plastic side trim pieces?
      It absolutely would. Being that mine is a lower end DPS model just the front hood is camo. I don’t particularly care to look like the higher end models per se, but I didn’t like the black bed and camo front. So I told them to wrap the bed in the factory places on the bed and hood. I kinda felt a full wrap was overboard for what I wanted although I’ve seen some turn out fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        It absolutely would. Being that mine is a lower end DPS model just the front hood is camo. I don’t particularly care to look like the higher end models per se, but I didn’t like the black bed and camo front. So I told them to wrap the bed in the factory places on the bed and hood. I kinda felt a full wrap was overboard for what I wanted although I’ve seen some turn out fantastic.
        Thanks for the info! Wasn't sure if that was by choice or if the wrap only clung to certain surfaces. Regardless it came out great.

Comment

Just got it back from Cline. Wrapped in matte grey

Comment

Looks Good JP!

Comment

Working...
            X