• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
    Yeah man!! Hahaha, Skeeter class ‘95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha! That car wash has some stories of its own. Class of 94.

Comment

67 RS Camaro 327. Sure wish I still had it.

Comment

1980 International Scout Traveler that I got in 2000 I believe. Picture of it here is after it wasnt my daily driver anymore.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          My favorite new car story. One of my best friends growing up was hung up on mustangs. His dad bought him a new loaded 5.0 and his mom put the obligatory bow on it. They opened the garage door and my buddy saw it and walked past it to go into the house and said, “Dad, I told you the Saleen.” His dad shook his head and I shook mine. Pops drove it to the dealer (family friend) and said give me the biggest piece of Shiite on the lot. He came home with a red Plymouth Laser and told his son (expecting to get the Saleen) to come outside. He threw him the keys (I wasn’t there then) and purportedly said, “go get some cardboard—it leaks transmission fluid.” Haaaaa.
          That is outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
            My favorite new car story. One of my best friends growing up was hung up on mustangs. His dad bought him a new loaded 5.0 and his mom put the obligatory bow on it. They opened the garage door and my buddy saw it and walked past it to go into the house and said, “Dad, I told you the Saleen.” His dad shook his head and I shook mine. Pops drove it to the dealer (family friend) and said give me the biggest piece of Shiite on the lot. He came home with a red Plymouth Laser and told his son (expecting to get the Saleen) to come outside. He threw him the keys (I wasn’t there then) and purportedly said, “go get some cardboard—it leaks transmission fluid.” Haaaaa.

Mine was 1987. 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo. First of the square headlights. My dad wanted to get one of the remaining CJ-7s on the lot, but I liked the updates on the Wrangler. The moral of the story is there isn’t much dumber than a 16 year old boy. :-)
            That is good parenting right there, more of that needs to happen these days.

Comment

Ok- this is embarrassing but I had a 71 amc GrEmLIn, it was buttugly bluish purple that had been through it before I got it. Loaded with a HotWater 6
              And a crank case full of diesel because it had been submerged. It wouldn’t hit 70.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Crap yall come from rich parents. I had to walk to school.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                You probably rode your pet dinosaur!

Comment

No pics. A 1968 chevy 1/2 ton with a 6 banger, 3 on the tree. No power anything. 260 AC. Heater worked if it was warm outside.

Comment

1967 Ford F100 with a big V8.Truck was a tank!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      You probably rode your pet dinosaur!
                      I new you would remember us riding together [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will have to find some pics....but it was a Fire Engine Red 1991 F150 lariat extended cab with matching red interior.

Comment

Summer 1977, I had saved enough from working at McDonald's to pay $800 for this 1968 Mustang. It had a 200 6-cyl, 3spd standard, and an air conditioner. But, I was 17 and had tools so it soon had a 289 and 4spd. Really fun car at the time. Living in Lake Jackson, I had to use 1/2 case of Raid Yard Guard to drive the mosquitoes back for an hour of wrenching time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stang 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	24674277

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stang 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	24674278

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            '73 Chevy Monte Carlo,
                            "full pimp" (lol) white vinyl top
                            Swivel bucket seats
                            It looks black but it was actually dark, dark green

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Dude, that beast is bad ***. My GG had a light blue one like that, it was one hell of a grocery getter….we would ask her to gas it sometimes and that boat would set us back in the seat. Great memories.

Comment

This is a great thread. Thanks to the OP for starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                                First vehicle was hand me down work truck from my Dads business. A 66 Ford Econoline van with 3 on the tree. You sat over the front wheels. learned how to drive a clutch or I didnt go anywhere.

As time went on I made my own money and got my Firebird. Wish I still had it.
                                Sweet bird!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X