This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Somethimg about her mother tried to notify coaches and no one responded.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Was that this one or a previous girlfriend? It's not clear in the Houston Cronicle story but I assumed that was a previous girlfriend from the way its written (or maybe I have bad reading compression).

Comment

I digress......

Comment

Read numerous articles and never saw that statement. Looks like it just happened and he is already off the team, which should be automatic anyways.
        Dumb thug!

Looks like he is being represented by Buzbee... lol

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Read numerous articles and never saw that statement. Looks like it just happened and he is already off the team, which should be automatic anyways.

Dumb thug!

Looks like he is being represented by Buzbee... lol
          It was from Jeff Ketchum. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

It was from Jeff Ketchum. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Geoff... lol

Comment

Seems like that was a previous complain according to the Chronicle's reporting. See below...

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Was that this one or a previous girlfriend? It's not clear in the Houston Cronicle story but I assumed that was a previous girlfriend from the way its written (or maybe I have bad reading compression).
              From the article...

"This isn’t the first time Demas, a five-star recruit out of Tomball from the class of 2020, has been accused of hitting a girlfriend. Last year, the mother of an alleged victim reached out to the Houston Chronicle saying she could not get into contact with A&M’s coaches concerning Demas striking her daughter, who was Demas’ girlfriend at the time.

Following an investigation by A&M police, the Brazos County district attorney’s office ultimately declined to press charges and no arrest was made a year ago. A law enforcement official said at the time it was a case of “she said/he said” and there was not enough evidence for an arrest."

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Don't blame the father one bit but glad nothing came of it.
                Not sure I wouldn’t have done the same. Get rid of him now, before he does it for a third time. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Not sure I wouldn’t have done the same. Get rid of him now, before he does it for a third time. Ridiculous.
                  You're not sure? You must not have daughters

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                    The play calling isn’t going to all of sudden change. His style is still going to be his style. It hasn’t evolved going back to his FSU days. Just not a receiver friendly offense
                    Holistic offense . .

Comment

Former Aggie WR Robert Ferguson....

Comment

Crazy story.
                        Bet daddy had demas scared.
                        Good for him.
                        Id donate to his bail

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

This whole drama is wild. And why would Buzbee represent Demas? What does he know that we don't? Buzbee doesn't take a case if he can't make $M's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From maybe making millions in the NFL, to working at Wal-Mart. All the years of work and all the talent, wasted. Crazy.

Comment

That said, we shouldn’t play judge, jury and executioner. Just because she filed the complaint don’t make her innocent.

Comment

Working...
                              X