Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech picked up a 4 star DB over the weekend. They are quietly putting together a nice little class. Love how McGuire hit the ground running. Lots of work to do but gettin there.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      2 chitty presidents in a row.
      All this is over her decision to kill the print edition of the Battalion . . Wants to move it online . . Jeez . .

Comment

The NIL and the transfer portal has screwed everything good up about college football.

Honestly makes me want to watch NFL. Every year you know who is going to be in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Is the conservative U having lib issues with their president or is the paper he’s trying to hush too liberal? I just saw some random bs about the Battalion. I get digital media, but why die on this hill. Students love the Battalion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          My only claim to fame......got my picture on the front page of the Batt back in the day. A friend of mine was a photographer for the Batt and carried her camera everywhere. At an away game we were at she took a picture of me and her room mate watching my little tv up in the stands back in the late 70's and she took a picture of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Instead of the Sandusky Shuffle/grind from behind moves, Dabo goes to the "who's your daddy" lap sits? I think Dabo may not know that's not the lap dance they want. Or who knows with today's youth it may be.

Comment

This would work just fine.

Comment

Hard to read the top but I think I understand. So only 1 non conference per year?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

That’s a 9 conference game schedule based on pods. The last line is an annual non con. Teams in blue are played even/odd years.

Last edited by Chad C; 02-18-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I can't imagine a scenario where A&M and tu, and tu and OU aren't in the same bracket.
                    Add in Lsu or Arki with those 3 and I'm good.

Comment

Doesn't really look to be the pod concept. If it were, the same four teams would play each other every year. That doesn't seem to be the case. ATM plays LSU but Texas plays OU. Whatever it is, I like it.

Comment

Nope, I like this concept better.

Comment

Playoff expansion is dead until 2026 at the earliest.

Comment

Playoff expansion is dead until 2026 at the earliest.
                            Unless the Saudis get involved and start their own playoff.

Comment

That’s a 9 conference game schedule based on pods. The last line is an annual non con. Teams in blue are played even/odd years.

Ah. I see that now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X