Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That crap is at every school! Even the one you didn’t attend.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      That crap is at every school! Even the one you didn’t attend.

Ya but some call it tradition and some tolerate it lol enjoy your alum [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Ya but some call it tradition and some tolerate it lol enjoy your alum [emoji16]

The last pics you posted are not a tradition in CStat.

Comment

Same **** on every CFB thread by same posters. Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
            Same **** on every CFB thread by same posters. Stop.
            CFB thread could be really great if it were moderated like the rest of this site. Lots of knowledgable people from different schools and conferences with a lot to discuss. It just gets lost in all the bull****.

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              CFB thread could be really great if it were moderated like the rest of this site. Lots of knowledgable people from different schools and conferences with a lot to discuss. It just gets lost in all the bull****.

It would be crickets in here, did you see most of our seasons in here? Lol

Comment

It would be crickets in here, did you see most of our seasons in here? Lol

I'll sum it up for you:

Texas: Legendary program. Always been the flagship of the state. Own TAMU in the overall and haven't won **** in nearly 20 years. Mostly t-shirt fans because people that actually go to Texas (Not Heath) care more about animal rights than sports.

TAMU: Always next year. Been saying that since my freshman year in 91. It's embarrassing how much talent we've wasted and haven't won ****. Sound stupid arguing our mediocrity. Next year. Cult-like following and we're not sorry about that. Aggie fans probably went there even if they're a dropout like me.

LSU: Legendary Program. Had some success in the last 20 despite being a **** school in a **** town in a **** state. Celebrate their success to extreme and ignore how bad they've been at times. If you live in La, your parents are from La or you once ate a crawfish, you can claim to be a Tigah too.

OU: State flagship program and owned the Big12 for a long time. Produces Heisman trophy winners. Under performs in big games. Wastes a ton of talent.

TT: It's in Lubbock.

Ohio State: Who cares.

Okie Light: Jerp cares.

Bama: Everyone else can keep arguing at the kids table or STFU. We don't have to like it but they prove it year after year.

Comment

I'll sum it up for you:

Texas: Legendary program. Always been the flagship of the state. Own TAMU in the overall and haven't won **** in nearly 20 years. Mostly t-shirt fans because people that actually go to Texas (Not Heath) care more about animal rights than sports.

TAMU: Always next year. Been saying that since my freshman year in 91. It's embarrassing how much talent we've wasted and haven't won ****. Sound stupid arguing our mediocrity. Next year. Cult-like following and we're not sorry about that. Aggie fans probably went there even if they're a dropout like me.

LSU: Legendary Program. Had some success in the last 20 despite being a **** school in a **** town in a **** state. Celebrate their success to extreme and ignore how bad they've been at times. If you live in La, your parents are from La or you once ate a crawfish, you can claim to be a Tigah too.

OU: State flagship program and owned the Big12 for a long time. Produces Heisman trophy winners. Under performs in big games. Wastes a ton of talent.

Bama: Everyone else can keep arguing at the kids table or STFU. We don't have to like it but they prove it year after year.

We celebrate to the extreme to ignore the extremely bad silly…. We strongly believe in one extreme to the other!

Comment

We celebrate to the extreme to ignore the extremely bad silly…. We strongly believe in one extreme to the other!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Pretty certain Pachyderm had some lean years before little Nicky arrived.

Comment

I'll sum it up for you:

Texas: Legendary program. Always been the flagship of the state. Own TAMU in the overall and haven't won **** in nearly 20 years. Mostly t-shirt fans because people that actually go to Texas (Not Heath) care more about animal rights than sports. Wastes a ton of talent

OU: Legendary program, arguably the best of all time. State flagship program and owned the Big12 since it began. Produces Heisman trophy winners, NFL QB’s, OL and RB’s. Under performs in big games.

Fify

Comment

I’m here to pass out hugs to those I’ve hurt.

Comment

Comment

You take a wrong turn? . . lol

Comment

It may be tough for you, they actually speak comprehensive english there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X